Some Sightings from Germany HQ-Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BetaSword, Jun 22, 2007.

1. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Well, i came was going to Store "Galeria Kaufhof" after i were in the Saturn,
    where I picked up the Free of charge News-Mag "Piranha",
    there I found an Article with a well known Background
    (Maximal Res, that my scanner allows,300dpi):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Image Split into 2Parts for hosting(file was 2,4MB big), 2nd Part starts with the TRANSFORMERS-line.
    This is my first Print-Media for the Movie, i got in my Hands here in Germany.
    (The Date is surely a mistake by that Magazine, as if the Movie isn't out yet and as far as i heard, it'll come on August2nd T_T)

Well togwether with that, i found several Toys, when i firstly came up to the 3rd floor of that Building, that holds the "Galeria Kaufhof":

Movie Deluxe Class (17 € = 22.8225 US$): Bumblebee(were 1 left, increased my Collection), Barricade, Brawl, Jazz, Scorponok, Wreckage

Movie Voyager Class (29 € = 38.9325 US$): Ratchet, Blackout

The Optimus Prime-Helmet (52 € = 69.81 US$)

Real Gear (12,95 € = 17,385375 US$): Power Up VT6, Spy Shot

(prices converted using :google  )
    Btw: I'm still waiting for my TF Cybertron Ultra-Class Wing Saber to arrive, MoneyOrder made on Monday, he left his Comment, about my fast Payment just Yesterday after 19oClock. Guess it takes a bit more time then.
    I hope it arrives this Friday or Saturday.

2. Lateralus

Lateralus Well-Known Member

June 4th? That's a little messed up.

3. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

In the latest issue of "Moviestar" they have a 6 page article on the TF movie, showing megs on a tower in broad daylight, the shot of BB's damaged face, Jazz, etc.. Nothing new, but it's a big article..

Might have to pick it up and scan it..

But in any case... Geil. :3

4. TheJedi

TheJedi Autobot

Interesting, either it wasn't the 3rd floor or most "Galeria Kaufhof" stores have the same toys in stock. :)  It was almost exactly the same in Hamburg. Although I think they had more Bumblebees. But I might be wrong.

5. BetaSword

Geil! 2 weitere Deutsche hier!
    Moviestar also? Muss ich dann wohl auch mal wieder kaufen.

Yay! 2 additional Germans here!
    So Moviestar? Might have to buy that too after some time.

Ach ja, ich editiere mal noch meinen Collection-Count wegen Deluxe BB.

Well, gotta edit my Collection-Count because of Deluxe BB.

6. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

Thge prices are pretty high!!
    If you go to Toys R Us you get the deluxe toys for 14.99 €, voyager for 27.95 €, the helmet for 49.99 € and the real gear toys for 10.99 €.

7. BetaSword

OK, but actually it would take up to 2 hours to get to the nearest in Kamen via Bus, and i don't get to know how to get a ride calculated using Train(s), so this opportunity would be not useful enough for me. (sorry, no offense to you)
    And i don't even know, if my Semester-Ticket serves me to get to Kamen as well.
    Since it would be 2 hrs on Busses, i say no to Toys'R'us, but thanks for the infos!
    When someone i know is going to drive there, i'll give it a try.

OK, jedoch würde das fast 2 Stunden dauern, dahin zu fahren, wenn ich z.B.Busse nehme, und ich weiss auc hnicht, wie ich online die Zug-Zeiten dafür berechnen kann, also mir ist diese Möglichkeit nicht nützlich genug. (sorry, bist mir hoffentlich nicht böse deswegen)
    Und ich weiss auich nicht, ob mein Semester-Ticket(Studenten-Ausweis in verbindung mit meinem Personalausweis) dafür ausreicht.
    Und da es 2 Std mit Bussen wäre, sage ich bein zu Toys'R'us, aber trotzdem Danke für die Infos!
    Und wenn jemand den ich kenne dahinfahren will, werde ich es mal damit versuchen.

For regular TFW2005-Members: I'm doing these Post multilingual(in english and german), so that the Users from Germany could read my posts more easily.
    And mostly I'm posting in english, as that language is the most universal one used on the net, as far as i know.

8. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

Oh, I thought you are from Berlin. Ooops!! ;)  2 hours is crazy!! Or do you have a "Spiele-Max"? They also have all the toys for the same price. :D 

9. BetaSword

Actually, I'm from Lünen(Citypart:Brambauer), that's quite near Dortmund.
    Well, and the nearestr toystore, that i have is the PBS-Karket, which is pretty small, but it gets some TF-Figures(i ordered my Transformers Cybertron Leader-Class Optimus Prime there).

What makes you think I'm from Berlin?

Eigentlich komme ich aus Lünen(Stadtteil:Brambauer), das ist ziemlich nahe an Dortmund.
    Nunja, und der nächste Spielzeugladen idst der PBS-Karkt, welcher ziemlich klein ist, aber einige TF-Figuren bekommt(ich hatte da meinen Transformers Cybertron Anführer-Klasse Optimus Prime bestellt).

Was hat dich denn auf den Keks gebracht, dass ich aus Berlin stamme?

10. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Jap! Auf dem Cover war Optimus zu sehen (wie oben im Bild).

Has anyone noticed that Europe only has the PETER CULLEN version of the Prime Helmet? I've been to Toys R Us and another shop and all helmets had Cullen's voice (woot!).

..And that list of toys pretty much sums up all the figures I've seen here.. They did have LONGVIEW and SPEED DIAL.

STILL NO STARSCREAM. :C

11. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

Galeria Kaufhof. :redface2: 

We have? As I was checking "Spiele-Max" they only had the other version of the helmet which doesn´t have Cullen´s voice. :( 

12. Spearhead

Spearhead NEVER!

Well there's also a Galeria Kaufhof where i live (Stuttgart) ;) 
    Didn't check there yet though... maybe i should *g*

There's another shop here (Spielwaren Kurtz), which has some of the movie toys though...

Nice to meet other fans from the same country here *g*

13. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

:rock