Some sad news about Bludgeon

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Jun 9, 2017.

1. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Twitter
    After asking Beechen about two Bludgeons, he revealed to me that the Warrior Class Bludgeon will be a toy-only character not a in show character. This is sad as I feel he would've been great in a cartoon and wanted to see how RID would handle him. I have fear Skywarp will be similar. He's also a G1 character who has the same/similar design to an in show character and would be an easy redeco to fill empty space in the toyline with a new Decepticon.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aww...

3. GaryTheNeutral

GaryTheNeutral Reformed Decepticon

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I think it might be for the best because we all know how this guy does... Anyone remember Megatronus, Steeljaw's defeat along with the Decepticons of the Alchemor, and Starscream's embarrassing defeat? He's also involved with Teen Titans Go. ...No wonder why...

• Like Like x 1
  4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Bludgeon just never gets his time. Such a pity, since I really like his design.

Honestly, my only problem with any of those Decepticon defeats is that they reset the show, in typical TF Prime fashion. How they were defeated was completely fine with me. Well, besides how badly animated Steeljaw's final battle was. Also, Adam Beechem may have worked on Teen Titans Go but everyone else who makes the show worked on previous TF stories. They all worked on Prime, Scott had her own IDW G1 story and Melching's been writing since Beast Machines.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah...I wish I could have seen Bludgeon17 with Mini Con Clout plus Paralon and a Scorponok86 all fighting against a better Bee Team.