Some ROTF Questions (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Barricade24, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    I just saw it today it wasn't as good as I had hoped I was so eager to see it but it was the plot and ending and somethings were very confussing would someone mind answering these questions.

1. Why were there two of each construction
    2. Woesn't The fallen supposed to prisoned in the pryamid?
    3. Why did the autobots when.

I'm not saying the ROTF was bad it was diffently better than the first.
    But I was hoping that the decpeticons would win Instead of Prime killing The Fallen that the sun would be "claimed" and it would go dark. But then it would be really hard to wait to se what would happen. I mean think about there were way more Decepticons than autobots.

But I loved the Twins the would'nt stop fighting and then bumblebee threw them out to make them stop.

2. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

1. We're not quite sure. But there's been some ideas like they each have different factions or armies made up of many of the same kind of soldiers. Like in the Halo games, there are different types of enemy factions, like grunts, jackals, etc. but the soldiers themselves all look the same. But in all honesty, it was probably to save money and add more bots.
    2. Guess not. He was supposedly "trapped" in another dimension in some of the prequel material, but not here.
    3. Because they kick butt. :D  But probably because of the Powered Up Optimus and the air strike killing many of the Cons.

3. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    1. The movie people were trying to save on animation so just reused designs for the Constructicons. the Blackout design was also reused for Grindor. There were also many protoforms.

2. The Fallen was just resting for thousands of years. Maybe he was busy giving birth to hatchlings.

3. The Autobots won bec. the Fallen forgot to use his telekinesis on Optimus and the Autobots and the military. Soundwave also forgot to warn the Decepticon troops about the military jets.

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Because multiple decepticons took on the same alt mode. Simple as that.

No.

..what?