Some REALLY REALLY REALLY Good Stuff for Sale. Fansproject, CrazyDevy, PE and More!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by joshnpowell, May 30, 2011.

1. joshnpowell

joshnpowell Seller of Toys

Alright.... well I am doing something that I never thought I would do. I am selling some of my prized Transformers. Things from Fansproject, CrazyDevy, Perfect Effect and more! Take a look and let me know if you want to buy anything.... or all of it :) 
    I would LOVE to be able to sell all of this in one big lot. I would let everything go for $1,000.00 shipped within the USA.

Fansproject:
    1. Shadow Commander w/ Nemesis Prime and PE-01, PE-02 and PX-01 (Perfect effect shadow warriors and shadow pack) Everything is in perfect condition and includes all boxes. The only thing missing is the manual for the fansproject trailer. This is an original fansproject item... NOT a Knock-off! $350.00
    *I have had several people ask if I will seperate the PE warriors from the shadow commander and Nemesis prime. And I definitely will. I will sell all of the Perfect Effect warriors (PE-01, PE-02 and PX-01) for $85.00 shipped within the USA!
    I will also sell Shadow Commander and Nemesis prime for $270.00 shipped within the USA!

2. Bruticus. Includes Munitioner, Explorer and the three ROTF bots needed to make Bruticus. Boxes for the fansproject items are included. No Rotf box., but I do have the instructions. (Display case not included!) $230.00 Shipped!!

3. Superion. Includes ROTF Superion and the fansproject add on kit. No box for the ROTF Superion, but I do have the instructions. The add on parts are sitting in my pile of loot at BBTS., so I will ship them to me and then to you, if there is any interest. $165.00

4. Rodimus. TFX-04 Protector. Includes: Classics Rodimus (no missile) and the fansproject set with sidearm. The fansproject parts are sitting in my pile of loot at BBTS., so I will ship them to me and then to you, if there is any interest. $165.00

5. Blesser. If you dont agree with selling it. Don't buy it, or ask about it., but for the others who may be interested, the envelope was opened, but Blesser was never removed from his plastic. $45.00 Shipped

CRAZY-DEVY:
    1. I have a Crazy Devy Devastator. He is the original G1 devastator... Not the Knock-off!!... It includes all of the Crazy-Devy pieces. Even the purple cement drum, arm angle thing and waist piece. This one has the silver thighs., not the purple ones. Some of the crazy-devy pieces are still in my pile of loot at BBTS. If there is any interest I will ship them to me and then to you. $290.00

So some of this stuff is still in my Pile of loot. It has already been bought and paid for., I am just wanting to gauge interest and if there is interest I will ship the items from my pile of loot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    love the transparent container ! How much for that ? : D : P

3. mmarko

mmarko Member

Ebay:
    Niiiiice Bruticus...I hope one day I can afford it...

4. joshnpowell

BUMP.

5. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

If you're charging $375 for the shadow commander and nemesis prime you may want to dust it off first.

6. joshnpowell

I am charging $375.00 for nemesis prime, the trailer, and the three Perfect Effect pieces.... that is actually really cheap considering the trailer is almost 400.00 on ebay by itself. And there is no dust on the figure. That picture was taken a month or so ago, and the figure has since been dusted and returned to his boxes. That being said, if you have 375.00 and are interested let me know. If not, move along. Thanks!

7. Primez

Primez Banned

Hey would you break up the shadow warriors and shadow pack. Pm me. Can't believe your selling them.

8. joshnpowell

Bump!!
    Primez <--- I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full.

9. Primez

Primez Banned

try again buddy

10. joshnpowell

Bump!

11. joshnpowell

Send me some offers... I need this stuff gone!

12. Optimal Primus

Optimal Primus Enabler

News Credits:
    Pm'ed about Bruticus

13. brucewayne

brucewayne Active Member

i sent u pm. pls reply with regards to superion and bruticus.

14. joshnpowell

Bump!!! I need some cash by the end of the day!! lol :) 

15. brucewayne

brucewayne Active Member

did u just ebayed your bruticus? what about my pm?