Non-TF: Some random crap from my hard drive

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by butz, May 18, 2006.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

Some random stuff on my computer

Figured I'd try and help liven up this sub-forum a little bit, and post some old stuff I have saved my computer.

[​IMG]
    One of my old neighbors asked me to draw a "sexy girl in leather" for some website he was designing (I didn't ask, didn't want to ask) and this is one of the sketches I did for it. For some reason, this is the only one I have saved. Don't even remember what the final picture looked like or if he even used it.

[​IMG]
    Did this one when I first started dating my gf- she kept asking me to draw her, and I finally agreed to do this quickie of her in an "action pose" (hence the extremely generic looking firearm shes holding). I kinda like this one for a couple of reasons- the likeness was actually pretty good, and this was one of the few sketches I actually bothered to color (well, at least part of it :redface2:  )

[​IMG]
    This one comes from back in my high school days; a friend of mine asked me to do a picture of him with Wolverine's body, and another friend as the Hulk (only "fatter"). He took the pencil version of it, and I have no idea what (if anything) he used it for. What you see above is actually an attempt to revive a really crappy scan of the original (it was red for some reason?).
    The same friend earlier had me get a comic printed in the school paper that featured him (again, with a Wolverine body) battling a different kid (with a Sabretooth body) at the north pole. I think it was only six panels, and the coup de grace is the Wolverine kid clocking the Sabretooth kid in the head with an empty Surge can (I think Surge was at the peak of its popularity back then).

[​IMG]
    Looks like part of a dragon? Don't really remember what the story was with this one.

[​IMG]
    I think I was just bored and fooling around with this; its a character from a comic I tried to do in highschool (I could post what I did of it, if anyone wants to see it, buts its 15 pages).
    Not sure why the right leg is so short, or why I didn't bother to fix it before going over it with a marker. Oh well.

Last one.
    [​IMG]
    Some of you might recognize this as my old avatar. Was playing around with sharpie markers (trying to get better at inking with them). Quite a few people have asked me if its a picture of anybody I know, and no, it isn't.
    Well, thats it for now. Feel free to post your own random stuff here too.

2. butz

butz slippery when wet

Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have used the word "crap" in the title?