Customs: Some Questions to the Radicon-Section itself

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ThinkTank Customs, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Hello Gang, especially Superquad7 :) 

I have some question to this Section here:

1. Who was the first Customizer here?

2. What was the very first Custom on the TFW2K5-Boards?

3. Where can I find a Button with "Submit to the Gallery"?

4. Why does my Login not work here (Cause i think this is the place where I can Upload my stuff right?)?

5. Which Girl or Guy has made the most Customs around here?

6. Custom of the month is still inactive, somebody, maybe it was SQ7 himself, told me that we'll find them in TFWe-Newspaper some day. Is there a timetable which tell us when this project is starting?

7. Featured Radicons-Section stopped month ago, will there be a restart? Maybe again in TFWe?

I think tis is all ATM, thank you very much :) 

2. ThinkTank Customs

News Credits:
    nothing?

3. Budokhan

Budokhan Wheeljack's apprentice

Hey Chris!

Wish I could help amigo, I have many of those same questions myself!
    The only answer I can think of as to your question about submitting to the galleries would be to contact one of the moderators, I'm sure they'd be happy to help! :D 

Best of luck my friend!

~Gary

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Limewire, let's see about trying to answer some of your questions:

Radicons has its origins in a Yahoo! Group by the same name. Delta Star (yes, of Reprolabels) and KCC (of the now defunct Transrepro.com) were the owners of the group. Radicons was merged with TFW2005.com to create what you see today.

This is a little tougher just as the first question because of all of the changes over the years. Radicons itself is currently on "version 5.0" due to staff and board changes. Also, keep in mind that this is a hobby, and people come and go. There are a great many threads that are devoid of content simply because people have moved their photos or even deleted them from their photo hosting accounts. Attaching images is the best way around this, but even that isn't 100% full-proof.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creat...allery-submissions-guidelines-procedures.html

Because the Customs Gallery is maintained by Staff, and the login you're trying to access requires a Staff login. If you want to submit a gallery, see my answer to question #3, which is also a sticky thread.

See above answers as well. Something like this is very hard to keep up with, especially given how the customs hobby has exploded in recent years.

Just stay tuned.

I think tis is all ATM, thank you very much :) [/QUOTE]

Stay tuned for Custom of the Month. As far as "Featured Radicon of the Month", there are no current plans to continue this feature.

5. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    thanks! this answers alot of questions.

6. ThinkTank Customs

News Credits:
    Thanks SQ7, great :)