Some questions on ROTF The Fallen

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Z.U.D.O.N, May 17, 2009.

1. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

Wassup everybody? I may or may not get ROTF The Fallen, but I like his bad-ass and alien design. So before I think about buying him, may I know a few things?

1. Is there a way to stop the "feet springing" action, as I've so often seen in the toy review? (For those who already own the figure)

2. Would he be a better choice than Voyager Megatron and Voyager Long Haul?

If this has been asked somewhere, I apologize for posting a new thread on this..

2. AMG

AMG Old School

Voyager Fallen looks decent and is a very large toy for it's size class. Voyager Long Haul looks good too, but I think the FAB is a better representation of the character.

I'd take Voyager Megatron over the Fallen or Long Haul. Voyager Megatron is one great looking toy.

3. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I don't know about the feet, but I enjoy The Fallen's design also. He is rather large for his class and looks really imposing. However, if I had to choose it would go something like this: Long Haul, pass as it ain't that great; The Fallen, cool but he must bow before the might of Voyager Megatron; and so, Megatron is a must buy!

4. Z.U.D.O.N

Yup I did notice that quite some time ago... Pretty cool :) 

Wow, seems like Megatron comes first. I do like the design, but the weird colour is making me hesitate.. But true, this will be the first Voyager I'll buy from the ROTF line. :) 

------

Hey, thanks for the feedback, guys :) 

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Definitely go for the Fallen over Megatron.

The Fallen looks awesome. The only thing I really don't like about him is the spring loaded feet. He's one of the only figures from the line that I'm going to get 100%, there's a couple others, but the rest I may or may not get.

Megatron looks..alright. But his color is terrible, and he has that nasty backpack.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

It's the first one I'm buying. :) 

Anytime.

7. Z.U.D.O.N

Yup, the backpack problem too, but I think I'll find my way around it :) . Fallen is great, and the feet are what's making me hesitate. Looks like you can't have everything in a figure. Haha.