Some questions has to be answered

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by daviddt, Dec 16, 2010.

1. daviddt

daviddt Well-Known Member

Like others on this forum I think the Ark and Nemesis fought in space. Bought crashing down.
    The gold guy will be an autobot. A prime? Maybe a descendent off the primes like Optimus. That is not my question :D 

The Fallen tried to escape earth and then the Ark came.
    1) Will we see the Fallen in a flashback?
    2) What has Shockwave have to do with all of this (we will see it in the movie, butt we can speculate :D )?
    3) When Megatron returned to the fallen, he apologised for not getting the Allspark. So, Megatron must have been ordered to get it, how?
    4) How did Megatron knew where the Nemesis was?
    5) When Optimus died, that guy ordered the autobots to go away. Can't believe they would putt them in a space ship and shoot them in the sky lol.
    What's you’re look on it?

I can see the end before me, the autobots walking in the ark back to cybertron :D 

I read someone said that OP, Ironhide and Ratchet came from the ark to Earth, when BB 'called' them. Don't think that's right.

Yeah, some stupid questions all right: D

Sorry for the English, speaking is easier than writing lol

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While tie-in comics can always be a bit specious, as far as 3) and 4) go... in the original script and the tie-in comics, the Fallen was sealed inside a sarcophagus by the other Primes before they died. This sarcophagus was buried on Cybertron, then unearthed thousands of years later during Optimus and Megatron's rule of the planet. The Fallen communicated through the sarcophagus to Megatron and turned him to evil. The Nemesis was built to search for the solar harvester and Matrix on Earth, and Fallen's sarcophagus was put on it. It then crashed on that planet we see it on in ROTF. Then, when searching for the AllSpark years later, Megatron found the Nemesis, told the still-captive Fallen about what he was up to, and was told to go and get the AllSpark back, dagnabbit. And that's how the Fallen knew about the AllSpark, and how Megatron knew where the Nemesis was.

The UK's Transformer comics tried to smooth this backstory in with the movie, in which there were no sarcophagii, by explaining that Megatron also FREED the Fallen from his sarcophagus when he had that stopover at the Nemesis, thus "explaining" why he was just sitting there in that chair in the movie.

3. daviddt

daviddt Well-Known Member

I don't think the comics give the real version of it. It is speculation.

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'm not sure how many answers we will get in the film itself. The style of story telling used so far hasn't exactly been big on answers and usually brings up other questions that go unanswered.

Perhaps some tie-in book or comic book will attempt to answer some of the questions.

5. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

ROTF does pose some questions. Seekers have been on Earth for a very long time. If Decepticons are so indoctrinated to be evil what was there to stop them from killing humans?

As shown by Simmons there are Cyber glyphs all over ancient sites. Did Ancient Egyptians thought the harvester was ugly putting limestone rocks over it or was it as Simmon's thought Transformers made it to hide it. Also Petra after all those year of searching for the Matrix would the Seeker's disobey the Fallen just to hide it? The door does fit smaller Autobots.

It could be the Autobots have always been there protecting humanity from the Decepticons but this is one front Optimus was unaware of.

From what Optimus said their entire history is recorded in the Allspark could mean his elders could have hidden their history with Earth for both their sakes and humanity?

6. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't the prequel novel for the first movie name Prime & co's apparently-spherical ship as the Ark? Yay for continuity.

7. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

I'm going to say it here and now. The prequel novels and the comics are not canon in on-screen movie continuity.

For the given fact the films writers don't give a rats ass on those derivative works.

8. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've read in a art book of the first TF movie that the Cube was launched into space by OP and that BB signaled the others to earth when he found where it was.

9. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if they were even in the same area when BB signaled them? Maybe they were just the closest Autobots to Earth.

10. Mr Happy Squid

Mr Happy Squid Well-Known Member

Well this is where it gets interesting/annoying! If you take the events of "Ghosts of Yesterday" to fit in with the movies, then we know they were waiting nearby for BB's signal. If that book is to be disregarded, then who knows!