Some Old Digimon Toys (Possibly for sale)

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by gettogaara, Sep 6, 2009.

1. gettogaara

gettogaara Well-Known Member

Well I'm still deciding wheter or not I want to trade or sell him but the Garurumon is definite. If I find the missing pieces Kabuterimon/Metal Kabuterimon (Metal parts) will be next.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Its Mega Kabuterimon btw. I'm not interested in the Garurumon sorry. Never were a fan of his Champion/Ultimate forms.

3. gettogaara

I know lol I put metal by accident cause of the metal on the toy. Anyway any digimon toys your particuarly looking for Roanstalker?

4. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Mega Kabuterimon was released with chrome as well??? Right now I'm sorta looking for Omnimon (I bought one from yahoo japan but it was broken in many places and the guy used the box to hide it :( ). Other than that I think I've got all the ones I want. D-Real Dukemon would be neat though.

5. gettogaara

Mega Kabuterimon,Were Garurumon and even Metal Greymon were all released twice once with chrome the other just normal. The omnimon goes on ebay for about over 100 bucks and I never saw it in a store but the D real series I have seen. I actually have that gallantmon but its the american version and he does'nt have silver skin.
    [​IMG]
    Heres the site I found it on.
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog-imgs-23.fc2.com/n/i/n/nintendo/DReal_dukemon06.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nintendo.blog10.fc2.com/blog-date-200108.html&usg=__12xt-iOhmtaplQqRfTHU9jpNKn4=&h=346&w=322&sz=15&hl=en&start=11&sig2=RdvDHvD9GQYc24a-NSO-1w&um=1&tbnid=3SI-cEhbAQOrCM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=112&prev=/images%3Fq%3DD-Real%2BDukemon%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4HPIC_enUS316US316%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=MEymSoOmLpO6lAeh2Im0AQ

6. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Yeh I know Omnimon costs loads. Thats if it even is on ebay... Well at least I have the D-real/Digiwarrior version.

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey, how many digivolving figures had 2 completely different versions/figures (1 Bandai America vs. 1 Bandai Japan)?

I'm talking about figures where the American version was a completely different toy from the Japan release.

8. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    Omnimon or GTFO!!! :D 

9. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Let me think. All the digieggs were different (the american had the digieggs transform into the digimon while the japanese had rookies that added on armour formed by the digieggs instead). Also Paildramon is now a triple changer rather than a combiner. They also made a very fugly Gatomon/Aquilamon/Sylphymon triple changer.

The Season three toys were completely different (Gargomon/Rapidmon, Growmon/Megalogrowmon,Impmon/Beelzeemon and Guilmon/Dukemon). There are a lot of new molds for a american audience in fact. Kyubimon/Taomon, MagnaAngemon/Seraphimon, Leomon/Saber Leomon, Andromon, Lopmon, Terriermon/MegaGargomon, Renamon./Sakuyamon were all new molds. Also the Digiwarrior Gallantmon was blown up in scale and has extra armour for it to change into Crimson Mode.

Season Four had mostly japanese molds though we did also get the ones which directly change from spirit armour to digimon rather than the armour attaching to a inner figure and we got Ancient Sphinxmon hybrid which the japanese didnt get for some reason.

Theres also some wierd changes to existig figures like Imperialdramon being much smaller than the japanese version, Omnimon missing his cape.

Thats all I can remember. Of course these are only the digivolving ones. I'm not that up on the other lines. I only know that the american D-Real Dukemon has white base plastic rather than silver.

10. gettogaara

Wow the american and japanese ones sure are pretty different. Have you ever lost some pieces of a digimon toy and improvised? I did Look at this 3 inch duskmon. I call him NeoDuskmon.
    [​IMG]

11. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    More pics:

Agumon (chromed) and Imperialdramon Dragon Mode
    [​IMG]

Wargreymon (chromed) and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
    [​IMG]

Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (Digiwarrior)
    [​IMG]

Wargreymon (chromed) and Digiwarrior Wargreymon
    [​IMG]

Digiwarrior Wargreymon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and Omnimon
    [​IMG]

12. gettogaara

Woah that last pic with wargreymon,IPM and Omnimon is awesome. What series are Omnimon and Wargreymon from?

13. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    They are from the first two series of anime (if that's what you're asking). Technically Omnimon only appeared in two movies and made a cameo appearance in the second series when Izzy is telling the new kids about DNA digivolution (Jogress).

14. gettogaara

No lol I mean what toy series? Jogress,Did you read the digimon manga vtamer?

15. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Oh. They are all from the Digiwarrior/D-Real line. I havent read the Vtamer manga no. I've only watched the anime series and they say it is called Jogress (Joint Progress). The americans called it DNA Digivolution instead.

16. gettogaara

oh thats cool. So you watched the japanese version but subbed? The only reason I knew about Jogress was from the vtamer manga which is actually really good.

17. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    I watched some in english Dub (season 1 mostly) and some in chinese dub (Season 2 to 4). Havent watched too much of Savers yet.

18. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I really should try to pick up the rest of the season 1 and 2 figures. I got the gerurumon/weregerrumon, greymon/metalgreymon, kabuterimon/megakabuterimon, and patamon/angemon.

I really would like to get the gabumon/metalgerurumon, agumon/wargreymon, and the magnaangemon/seriphmon. Anyone have any of these three they want to get rid of?

19. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I got the plating Wargreyman/Agumon but Agumon is missing half his face....

20. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where the fuck did you manage to get a kaisergreymon? I was searching for years.