Minor/Repaint: Some of my work

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Renegade Razor, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

I just thought I would post more of my work. Most of these are minor repaints. First off, here's my namesake and all around favorite custom.

This is Razor, Renegade team leader. I wrote a VERY long fan-fiction about him and his team and eventually had to make him. He's sleek, fast, smart, and a great leader. His Targetmaster partner is Lock On.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is one of my only custom Decepticons, Fuel. He is a former Autobot. He always had a bad attitude and eventually he switched sides. Although he has yet to harm an Autobot, he does love destruction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's Hunter and his Targetmaster buddy Warrant. Reprolabels provided me with the custom stickers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is 4 by 4. I really like this guy. I had a broken Trailbreaker laying around and decided to rebuild him. Notice the custom bedcover, dualie tires and spare tire!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Khronos. I have also written stories about him. I didn't paint anything on him. I just swapped a bunch of parts and got some stickers. He is a very old Autobot, with the ability to travel through time. He was the one responsible for waking up the Autobots by causing the explosion in the volcano. He also leeked the design plans for his jet mode to the humans. And he was actually the jet on the field that Teletran -1 scanned when he was repairing Sky Warp. Watch the first episode of Gen 1 and you will see him as he gets scanned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some of my minibots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These two are some of the Renegades, Bumper, and Scarab.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And lastly, here's my Autobot X.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

Very creative, some nice repaints. Autbot X is fantastic! The minibots, Razor and Fuel are some of my favourites.

I really like the replacement bedcover on your trailbreaker character, and I think the dual wheels are a nice addition, if not for the fact that it now seems like his alt mode is kind of on an angle, with his front pointing more "down" while his back is up in the air. If you can find some way to work around that, I think he'd be perfect.

3. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

Autobot X is AWESOME! I've always wanted one ever since I saw Autobot Spike. I'm gonna go for one myself!