Customs: Some more ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ConeheadConvoyX, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ConeheadConvoyX

ConeheadConvoyX Banned

I've been thinking of some stuff I could do with my smaller figures and thought of these:

Name: SPEED DEMON
    Mold:LOC Hot Shot
    Allegance: Autobot
    Bio: SPEED DEMON's ego often gets in the way of his job has an Autobot Elite Gaurd D.P.O. (Decepticon Patrol Officer). His brother GREASE MONKEY is always getting him to race him and TRUCK STOP in illegal street races by taunting him and saying he's slow, and of course SPEED DEMON's ego-maniacness(?) won't let him say no. SPEED DEMON often wins these street races because of his SICK exotic car alternate mode. Even though he wins the races, him, GREASE MONKEY, and TRUCK STOP still are always getting in trouble with supirior officers like PROWL and KUP. But if one thing's for sure it's that SPEED DEMON will never lose a single street race. EVER.

Name: GREASE MONKEY
    Mold: 2007 Movie Legends Bumblebee/Cliffjumper
    Bio: GREASE MONKEY is nothing more than an over exited, weirdo, energon scout. He never follows orders, a supirior officer like PROWL asks him to go get him some oil, he goes to the nearest oil mine, blows it up, and gives PROWL the remains. He is also very destructive, he loves racing his brother SPEED DEMON and his best friend TRUCK STOP in illegal street races, and instead of racing on the street he goes through yards, parks and even buildings! Even though he takes all these destructive short cuts he still loses because of his junky old muscle car alternate mode. But to him, only one thing is important, the fact that he got to blow stuff up.

Name: TRUCK STOP
    Mold: LOC Optimus Prime
    Bio: Not Finished Yet

I will eventually make customs of all of these.

P.S. TRUCK STOP bio and Decepticon ideas coming soon!!!!

2. Breakaway-Rocks

Breakaway-Rocks Banned

cool ideas, I really like GREASE MONKEY's bio

3. ConeheadConvoyX

ConeheadConvoyX Banned

Thanks