some more dotm toy pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by tide, Jan 21, 2011.

1. tide

tide NEON PRIDE

News Credits:
    apologies if this isn't news. found these on 4chan /toy/. don't think we've seen the green wrecker robot mode yet and we can also see the HA dune buggy better here.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. tide

tide NEON PRIDE

News Credits:
  3. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    oh cool, nice find. It looks authentic. The 2nd to left is obviously the human alliance jeep since its driver is in Starscream's hand. And the one on the left looks like a Wrecker with the number on the side and what appears to be advertising on it chest and back skirt/kibble.

4. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

Well that gimmick thing makes the figures look like crap

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    The Dread looks better than the last pic. Starscream's overall sculpt looks fine, but color job leaves something to be desired. Same with the Green wrecker: could use some more paint on the robot bits. He also has one hell of a backpack.

6. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At least the Wrecker looks good.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stolen toys having a party? I laughed.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    HA buggy-bot is looking good. Might actually get him, though I'd be more interested in a blue & white Beachcomber-like repaint.

The "Dread" looks nice, but I still won't be getting him. Not that it's a bad figure or anything, just that I don't really have any interest in it.

Starscream still looks miss-transformed. Going to wait for some good photos of him before forming an opinion.

AMP-bot is looking nice. Don't think I'll get him, but I have to say, he's looking more interesting the more we see of him. I'm looking forward to seeing how the other two turn out. Especially the Target one. Looks like he's got a bit of a kibble-pack there...

Still hoping for some bot-mode pics of the new Jolt figure. Out of all the figures we've seen/know about, I'm most excited for him.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    They Look!, Starscream seems to be an ncie Replacement if i dotn get the Leader toy

10. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Starscream looks adowable.

Seriously, he just looks extra stupid with the other deluxes from the line. Should be posed with Legends. :lol 

11. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell yes on the Green Wrecker, I think the Mechtech weapon on the Dread's left arm is the Wreckers'. It definitely seems to match the Wreckers' color scheme. love it, and the HA buggy is lookin better and better

12. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Wrecker and Jeep look pretty decent... Starscream still seems mistransformed but I have at least a better idea of how he's supposed to look.... which seems meh. The Dread looks alright, but it appears to have a huge chunk of car shell on its back with a 2D chest...

13. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it looks like the Dread is holding his weapon in one hand and the Nascar bot's gun/chainsaw thing in the other, Starscream is holding the HA buggy's driver, the HA buggy is holding Starscream's blades combined into one huge weapon, and the Nascar has the Buggy's handgun in his hand.

14. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Yes, finally the green Wrecker's robot mode. Looks pretty good, considering he also has both normal car-mode and crazy pop-out weapons vehicle mode. I love that they were able to pull that off. So looking forward to having that figure.

Hope the other two Wrecker guys turn out just as well.

The little Ha Buggy bot also looks pretty good in robot-mode. Too bad his vehicle-mode doesn't.

15. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Very cool - I'm surprised at how much I like the look of all the figures there.

16. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like 'em! I think the Radicons are going to love the HELL out of that Wrecker. I see a lot of molded detail that is unpainted right now.

I'm very curious to see that grey plastic in person. It strikes me as the type of thing that doesn't photograph very well.

17. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Oh god! I just noticed that the Ha Buggy's gun is clipped on under the Wrecker's wrist! They've got CLIPS! The already massively armed Wreckers are going to be even more so once I get them!

18. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    That green Nascar Wrecker guy looks good. Starscream's weapon looks nasty opened up like that...craving to see the bot correctly transformed with weapons attached and opened.

19. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

The Amp wrecker and Dread are back-kibble galore. From what I can tell their transformations don't look too interesting, it's just a folded up robot with the shell of a car on top.

What the hell is it with the lack of paint on these figures? I hope these aren't the final products.

HA buggy looks awesome and Starscream looks alright but too blegh. Hell I think I may actually take up figure customizing once this movie comes out. Please, please don't fuck up Shockwave Hasbro.

20. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Starscream's color just ruins him, mistransformed or not.

Hopefully this is a case like Leader Starscream where the ones that hit stores have a different color than the stolen early ones.