Some extra G1's for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by devastator137, Jan 14, 2007.

1. devastator137

devastator137 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I have some extra G1's I need to get rid of, so here they are. I have feedback on tfans.com and my ebay name is the same, devastator137. All prices are negotiable. I'd put some pictures up but I can't seem to find my digital camara at the moment, but as soon as I do, I'll put pictures up. If interested, just pm me and we'll work out payment as some people do not have paypal. Thanks.

Autobot HotRod - Comes w/ instruction book, tech spec and 1 gun. I'd say he's C7.5-C8 condition w/ tight joints and normal stickerware. $25+shipping

Autobot Dinobot Sludge - Comes w/ Gun, missle launcher and 2 missles. C6 condition w/ very loose leg joints and alot of stickerware. $15+shipping**************Pending********************

Decepticon Runabout - Comes w/ gun. C6 condition w/ very loose joints. $5+shipping

Autobot Triple Changer Sandstorm - Comes w/ instruction booklet only. C7 condition w/ loose legs and moderate stickerwear. $13+shipping*************Sold**********************

Decepticon Pretender Submarauder - This item is M.I.B. 100% complete w/ C6 box. The only faults with him is the box is pretty warped and has this dirty/sticky substance on it and the left latch that holds the belt on has broken off. $30+shipping

Autobot Pretender Waverider - This item is M.I.B. 100% complete w/ C6 box. This item has the same box problem that Submarauder has. $30+shipping

Decepticon Pretender Bomb-Burst - Comes 100% complete w/ instruction booklet and c-7.5 box. $30+shipping

G1 Reissue Skywarp - Comes M.I.B. 100% complete w/ c8 box. He has tight joints and his stickers have been applied. The only flaw is he has G1 wings so they do not fit snugly into the wing sockets. $20+shipping

2. miraisoup

miraisoup Well-Known Member

pm'ed

3. devastator137

All pm's replied to.

4. devastator137

Bump

5. devastator137

bump