Some "Exclusives" that were in my box this morning...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AdamWojcieszak, Feb 2, 2010.

1. AdamWojcieszak

AdamWojcieszak Well-Known Member

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Well technically you do get the pack cheaper. It looks like you get the ravage with the pack because he's blazeing across the top. But that's not the case. Also hasbro shipping costs kill the cheaper price.

Checked out my order form. And for those who want to buy multiples. You have to get more battle packs. One order form and three stickers only per paper. More stickers, additional payments, or photocopied forms will not be honored.

Seems like a honest way of running the system so the "rare mail away toy" nerve impulse does'nt grant 1,000 ravages to a scalper. Multiple forms are just enough extra work to give everyone a chance at owning one.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  3. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

How is it a cheaper price? 19.99 is how much I paid at TRU.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    I think they mean the HTS deluxe/voyager value pack deal in the link. In addition to $19.99 for BB/SW, for an extra $20 you get Dirge & the new twin repaint($20 is cheaper than the normal price for 2 deluxes now) or for an extra $40 you get Mindwipe & Defender Prime($40 being cheaper than the normal price for 2 voyagers now)

5. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

Already got the two pack, but I'm considering that mindwipe/op bundle. Need the toys and might end up getting another two-pack to keep MISB anyway. I figure that pack might get kinda rare MISB because of the mail-away. Then again they will probably over-produce the hell out of it, negating that.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    interesting i may have to grab that Voyager pack