Some ebay help?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Hybrid Prime, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Does anyone know how to stop zero feedback bidders from bidding?I've cancelled a ton only to have them replaced by another.I set my auctions up to stop people that might cause problems or make a transactions more dificult.Aparently it does not stop zero feedbacks.I don't have the time to set around and deal with disputes ect.I gotta get my vet paid for my cat.

Thanks for the help in advance

2. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know that when you are setting up your listing page that you can go under some something (I am Thinking selling preferences, But not sure) and you can block people who have strikes against them and block people who have negative feedback or no feedback.

3. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

You can't block 'em. But let me say that i've had way more problems with higher feedback bidders than zeros. Also I once sold a complete wheeljack for $250 to a zero - he got into a bidding war with another zero - if not for them I might have made $150. Plus, how many feedbacks did you have when you started?

4. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Yeah I did that.

Skywarpime,If they contact me first I don't mind but I've been burnt alot by zero guys.

5. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

you should do what most people do, just make clear in your description that 0 feedback bidders shouldn't bid or email you first. hey man, everyone's had 0 feedback at some point.

6. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Already did that they still bid without contacting me.I'm afraid to cancel them though other people kmight not bid.I guess my hands are tied.

7. unicron_is_god

unicron_is_god Banned

welcome to the new, improved buyer-friendly/anti-seller ebay!