Non-TF: Some drawing I did a long time ago.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by RandyB2277, Nov 29, 2009.

1. RandyB2277

RandyB2277 Well-Known Member

I did when I was in school 15 years ago.

Attached Files:

2. RandyB2277

Made these about 5 years ago.

Attached Files:

3. RandyB2277

from back when I was working on My dragonball fan fiction. All new characters are descendants of the original characters, and spongeball zpants.

Attached Files:

4. RandyB2277

The Big O!!!

Attached Files:

5. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

These are fantastic! I love your dragon design. But only one question, I can guess whose whose's descendent with the dragonball pictures, but you're third picture is giving me a headache:)  I don't have a clue.

6. RandyB2277

some are totally new characters. sorry about that. I'll try to explain about them later can't right now.

7. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Not a problem, I can wait:) 

8. RandyB2277

Never got very far with the fiction didn’t even name them. It was a very different story nearly all the Z fighters are dead, only Yamcha survived(became a Master Roshi like character). The reason they were all dead I never really worked out but the first pic is the main character he's Goten and Bra's son he was an orphan found, as a baby doesn't know anything about who or what he is. The first part of the story involves him and his partner (the third pic) taking on the mob. Nothing real strange happens yet he knows something’s different about him because he’s really fast, strong and can fight really well. The mobsters kill he’s girlfriend, and that’s the first time he goes super saiyan. After that his life starts getting weird. He’s following these new crimals around the city and keep running into this guy (second pic-Trucks and Marron’s son) turns out the criminals are aliens he’s been tracking through space for awhile now there on earth. I’d keep going but it’s been a long time and it’s hard to remember. The fourth pic is Uub and Pan’s daughter. Pics five and six are just strong fighters the hang out with the group. Pic 7 is an alien (probably the same species as Frezia) they meet and are forced to fight gladiator style. Help free him and he became a good friend. Last pic is the main character daughter he didn’t know about till she shows up because her mother died and custody goes to him.

9. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

seems an interesting story