Minor/Repaint: some customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by landbasered, Feb 20, 2010.

1. landbasered

landbasered Well-Known Member

Yeah, not too good at taking pictures.

Oh well.

on the far left is my wip of animated scrapper.
    Somebbody needs to teach me how to paint, because I painted the shoulders green and somehow one has red popping out through it. Not sure whats going on there.
    Middle is animated roadbuster.
    This was done before I started seeing any last stand of the wreckers stuff, so his head is different.
    This headsculpt is designed to give the feel of a slightly pudgy and strong built college frat boy, with a smile and chin, and his hat brim is a kind of master chief helmet which gives the color. He has a blue visor but an orange eyebrow piece to emulate master chiefs visor. I also painted the dark blue armor to a jade green.
    Far right is freeway jazz.
    Not much to talk about there, just clipped off his kneecaps to help differentiate him from jazz, and I asked around for a name to use. The winning name is Animated Camshaft. Going to add reprolabel autobot logo to his left knee later.

EDIT: added reprolabel, painted chest. see new pic.

tall me what you think, or any counterviews to what I made, or whatever. ask for busfare, I don't care.

Attached Files:

2. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Scrapper looks Awesome! I wonder why no one has tried the ani. Constructicons before...

3. landbasered

landbasered Well-Known Member

I dunno to be honest. This thing can't transform at all, but I was thinking Blitzwing might be a good base for a transforming scrapper.