Some cool things i found

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by PrimulArchangel, Nov 11, 2009.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys :) 

I wanted to show a few things i found in a house that im doing some demo work in. It was kinda like a blast from the past while digging out boxes or junk and finding these little jems .

I am trying to figure out values for these if anyone can help me out. Me and my brother may be selling these off if they are worth selling. So if anyone can help with any information or values for these that would be a great help :)  Thanks in advance for that :) 

Ok on to the good stuff :) 

First is a orginal Masters Of The Universe He-Man Battle Cat with his box. I believe he is complete and in awesome shape too. Paint Colors and toy and in near mint condition.. The box seen better days but still in nice shape. The window was so yellow and fell right off though lol. His 90 day warrenty was still in the box as well lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then i found a Gi-Joe box for a Helecopter back pack. The backpack and figure were not in the box though BUT all the paper work and even the sticker sheets and bio card were in there OH and the figures Weapon was in there to along with mail away forms and checklist.. The box is great shape as well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then i found me a orginal Tanka Jeep in awesome shape. No idea what year it is but im almost positive i had one of these when i was a kid back in the late 70's

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ok and the topper of it all was a Sealed Tonka Truck that i was told was from the mid to early 70's. This sucker is still sealed in its brown box and pretty heavy. I thought it was awesome to find something so old still sealed in its orginal box.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We still have a full basement to clear out so im hoping to come across even more stuff , if so ill post it up :) 

-Curt

2. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

That's great! I need to get around to buying a reissue Battlecat off EBAY sometime~~~