some bits and pieces for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by feral prime, Mar 17, 2010.

1. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

Due to a couple of trades, Im left with some TFs I dont really want on my display shelves. (yes, I am that picky)...lol. Not looking to make a killing on them. Rather trade them off and get a few small pieces I am looking for. My wants are on the bottom of the list. All I ask is if we do a trade, that since the reason for this thread, you send first so I can inspect the toys so I can tell if they are as good as you say they are and as for prices..make me an offer...anything reasonable would sound good to me...on to the list...Yay!!!!!
    Armada Unicron...loose and complete...has all accessories but 5 missles have some teethmarks on it and 1 missle actually was nearly eaten whole...:0) still loads and shoots but its a small thing that bothers me..
    ROTF deluxe Ratchet..loose and complete.slight stress mark on side door that folds back at hip..make offer
    Universe Sideswipe..loose and complete with paperwork...the blue kneecapsare different shades of blue...one actually matches Sunstreakers blue on his knees..make offer
    TFTM Ironhide...complete but has broken bumper..make offer
    Universe Ironhide...Great bot but no weapon..make offer
    Animated Arcee...loose and complet...of course stressmarks on hands but the spoiler/wings clip on awesomely...make offer
    Animated Optimus Prime...loose and complete but right leg was actually taken off and stays on but with Aniomated once a jount comesoff it dont stay on very good...:( ...make offer

My wants
    Animated stuff mostly
    stealth lockdown..loose and complete
    Starscream...misb preferably
    swindle
    waspinator
    blurr

Thanks in advance

2. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

Bumpt to the top....I know someone needs at least some unicron parts...:)