Minor/Repaint: Solidus: Precision Shot by Perceptor

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by solidus, Mar 12, 2011.

1. solidus

solidus Shivaker Jazz

This my own version of Perceptor's sniper rifle. My idea was to make it look like a real sniper rifle from those bootleg army figs but the idea don't fit, besides Perceptor needs a weapon for a real robot. I checked the forums for ideas on that sniper rifle ,first I tried to use a bootleg rifle ( looks like G1 Bruticus gun )but it don't look good, it was boring . I was thinking of a better weapon,something that would really make him look a sniper so I tried to check for spare parts, and while looking into my Gundam scraps I saw this nice looking long beam rifle from my Tallgeese III, the rifle comes from the HG Endless Waltz 1/144 Tallgeese III, it has all the Tallgeese accessories, weapons and parts. Then I have a sword from a KO Landmine, Yes! KO Cybetron Landmine has a sword and the peg really fits Perceptor's hands. Then a little imagination for the stock and some parts of the KO Devastator ( the small one ), I was able to make an improvised scope for him. I said, hey he needs a stand too so I took some gundam rubber caps( whatever joint cap or anyway you call those small rubber stuff, ofcourse NOT the other RUBBER ! Hey what are you thinking ? :D  ) and cut some gundam sprues and I was able to make Perceptor a new weapon. As of now its in the drying process because I have to apply paint on it to make it look better. I'll try to post updates as soon as I can .

v1 :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

v2 :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments and Critics ( what's the correct spelling anyway ? :D  ) are welcome :) 
    TFL !

Attached Files:

2. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    Crazy Sick.

3. struecker85

struecker85 Autobot

Awesome to bad percy's head isn't on a ball joint to use the scope

4. solidus

solidus Shivaker Jazz

Thanks guys for checking it out :)