3D Artwork: Solidstrike G1

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Solidstrike, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Solidstrike

Solidstrike Active Member

I've finished Solidstrikes 3D model for a roleplay and would like to read what you think about him.

Attached Files:

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the model looks very good. Especially the detailing. :thumb 

3. Clu

Clu Panzergeneral

Looks great.

But tell us a bit more. Roleplay?

Clu

4. Solidstrike

Solidstrike Active Member

Thanks for your comments. :)  I play "Solidstrike" in a forum based roleplay. Think of it as a huge Fanfiction where everyone writes on, but only the parts concerning their specific roles. Mine is the character Solidstrike.

For everyone who's interested, that's his profile in the forum I've developed the model for:

Alt-Mode: Cybertronian Hover-car

Profile:

Solidstrike is a resolute character, he always fights for what he believes in. What he gets into his head he gets into his hands as well. And he never gives up what sometimes could become his undoing. Everything he wishes is being a part of a troop where one stands for the other and what exactly is what he would do. He always wants that his superior is happy with him and his performance and then he loves to perform even more. Penalty and blame only discourages him. He often blames himself even if he is told to have done it well.

In his off time Solidstrike tends to stay alone in his quarters or in the mess hall and think about what happened and what will come. He thinks of him self as a warrior though he is a thinker, too. Always considering and reconsidering his actions and the possible following consequences he tries to walk line between hope and fear and is often torned. He hates to miss a good opportunity. But in the end he is just trying to make everything right, to please his superior and his conscience.

He´s been built by the Constructicons after the Stunticons asked for another warrior but when he started to question the Decepticon´s goals ask questions he better shouldn´t ask the Stunticons decided against him. Megatron demoted him to a scout and patrol what made Solidstrike mad. Now he seriously thinks about turning his back on the Decepticons.

Abilities:

Fast to came and fast to go is what he is good and drilled for. His main ability is his speed and his courage that makes Solidstrike a worthy opponent to every foe meets him. He can´t take much but thanks to his sport car form he doesn´t have to. With a bit training and a little practice back on Cybertron he learned to use his transformability to his advantage. But he is still young and unexperienced in the use of his weapons. Solidstrikes creator gave him his name because of his sword he can hardly handle. Till now he prefers the laser on his right arm and relies on his evasive actions.

Weaknesses:

The greatest weakness is his inexperience that let him run into each trap the everyday life offers, never mention of the dangers of a fight. He often appears disrespectful to his superior but never wanted to. His linguistical finesse was never the best. Another weakness is his impatience. Nothing can happen fast enough, everything must go exactly as fast as he goes. Sometime he tries to run through the door before he had opened it, what caused him some trouble, too.

The profile isn't that up-to-date anymore, some important parts which has been developed in the rp are still missing. The forum I play this guy in is the Shadow Realm (see signature).

5. Clu

Clu Panzergeneral

Thanks for info.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I LOVE it. :thumb