SocialVegetable's Collection (Including Non-TF Designer Toys, Gundams, and Mega Man)

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Socialvegetable, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I just got a couple new display cases last weekend and took some pictures of my newly reorganized collection. I've been interested in Designer/Urban/Vinyl toys for awhile, so they make up a decent portion of my overall toy collection. Also, I've been building Gundam kits off and on for awhile, so some of my best attempts are out on display. The bulk of my collection, however, is Transformers related, though I can't afford to collect at anywhere near the rate that i want to. Everyday I see sale threads with figures I'm dying to get ahold of, but I'm a poor grad student who's getting married in a few months, so that's where the little money I have ends up.

Anyway, I figured it would be easier to just link to my collection on Flickr, rather than have the images here, so follow the link to check it out. Comments and criticism are, of course, welcome.

My Collection

2. defstar

defstar Autobot...

We all share your pain in this department...but you've got a pretty impressive collection going so far...

3. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Pretty good collection thus far. You need more TNG figs though. Picard is gettin lonely.

4. jqciaomama

jqciaomama LD Master

Ebay:
    Nice collection man. Being a poor student myself, I too understand what it's like having to pay off all your tuition when all you really want to do is invest that money into your collection. It sux!

Oh Well... Don''t give up, keep collecting. :thumb 

5. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yay for megaman!!!

6. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah, I love these figures. There's supposed to be a 2nd wave based off of Megaman 2 villains, but I've never seen it. they're amazing toys though...not a whole lot of playability, but they're awesomely accurate display pieces.

7. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

nice collection. just collect at your own pace man, no need to rush it.

8. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks.

I honestly don't know why I have that or where it came from, as I was never that into the series. I think I picked it up (along with a long lost and forgotten phaser) at Universal Studios Hollywood, when I was a kid. I love the Picard figure though, it's so random and iconic.

9. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks much.

But my brain says "MORE, MORE!" I'm loving the new Starscream and Rodimus Revoltechs, those are high on my want list (along with Movie Evac) since I got my hands on MPSS.

10. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks, I've been at it off and on forever, but now more than ever, and it'll be easier when I'm done my Master's program and I land my dream job...soon, soon.

11. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Such is the collector's quandary. My grails right now are the gold lucky draw rodimus(rodimusses? rodimi?) (g1 and energon), but it'll be a peaceful day on Cybertron before I nab either of those. Thanks for the input.