So yeah, going to WWE Monday Night RAW tomorrow night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Taking the Mrs. to Conseco Fieldhouse to see WWE Monday Night Raw. Her 28th Birthday is today (Sunday), and she's more of a wresling fan than I am (and I got her into it).

We'll be sitting near the ramp, close to the ring. Be on the lookout for a big white sign with a big red Autobot Symbol on it. It'll probably be plugging TFW2005 and Slag-a-con too.

Either way, Watch RAW Monday night and let me know if you spot me in the crowd. I'm curious to see how many people can spot us.

Slag-a-con -> Transformers & robots, a non-official fan convention - Slagacon

WWE -> WWE: Homepage

*EDIT*:

-read the arena map wrong, seems we were seated elsewhere, and a tad bit higher up, but no biggie, we were still on camera (for both episodes of RAW).
    -came within (LITERAL) arms reach of Cody Rhodes.
    -some guy behind us threatened us because he couldn't see through all the signs people had (the little kids behind him told him to shut up, lol)
    -had a freaking amazing time.

*EDIT2*: Added Images from this weeks RAW, will have more once SUPERSTARS, and NEXT WEEKS RAW airs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*EDIT3*: Added pics of both sides of the sign here on my couch so you guys can see it in better detail.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Well, just under 11 hours left to go until RAW. Just finished making the sign here in the room at the Econolodge. I can't wait to see all the screencaps. I am hopeful that the sign, though small, helps people learn of Slag-a-con and of TFW2005.

3. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Are you going to see both Raw shows, they are taping this week and next weeks tonight, if so are you going to give us some spoilers? Should be a pretty good show considering as how they have 2 weeks to build up hype for the Hell in a Cell PPV that is 2 weeks away.

4. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not to sound rude, but the only Autobot insignia I've seen was out in the higher seats, seen it 3 times thus far.

5. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Just got back from RAW.

First things first, It turns out I read the map for Conseco Fieldhouse wrong, We were located in the section UnicronHound mentioned. From our perspective, the ramp was on the right, and the announcers table on our left.

I'm working on getting screencaps as we speak.

Also, after leaving, we were waiting on a red light just outside the arena, when who should pull up in the lane to the right, but MOTHER FREAKING DASHING FREAKING CODY FREAKING RHODES.... FREAKING!!!!!!!! Seriously. The light was just beside the east entrance to the arena just north of the bridge overpass (those in Indianapolis know). We hear all sorts of screaming coming from the crowd on the sidewalk so we look behind us to see what the ruckus was about (we were right beside the satellite trucks service ramp thingy) only to turn and look right into the face of Mr. Cody Rhodes driving his car right next to us. My wife is still shaking from excitement.

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've seen it also, but only one time at the start of the show when Orton was in the ring.

7. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    For Next Weeks Superstars, Golddust vs Regal, and some Diva stuff with Alicia Fox, nothing suprising.
    For Next Weeks Raw:

-Daniel Brian gets into it with John Morrison and the Miz, Now the GM puts all three in a "Submissions count anywhere" match for Hell-in-a-cell
    -Diva Battle Royal, Natalya wins
    -"THE CUTTING EDGE" with Special Guest: The Anonymous RAW GM (The GM FINALLY SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!)
    -Raw GM puts Edge up against Cena. Edge pinned Cena, Cena had foot out of ring, GM continues match which results in...
    -... Edge finally snaps and destroys the anonymous GM Laptop, cutting his forehead open in the process.
    -Chris Jericho brags about all the superstars (and legends) he's beaten in the past, naming over 30 before the GM puts him up against Orton, Orton wins. Sheamus is watching from ringside. Jericho taken out by stretcher, kick to the skull.

How's that for Spoilers? And that's not even everything.

I do want to remind everyone, this monday and next monday were both recorded in Indianapolis, so you see me and my sign both weeks.

8. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Thanks man, was the nexus in the second show at all?

9. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Yes, yes they were.

10. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was the
    GM's voice a masked voice or did it sound like a natural voice?

11. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Well, you know Cher's song "Life After Love"? That voice effect (vocoder I think?)
    Well they used that voice effect, he sounded more like Johnny Five.

12. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Editing first post with images.

More will come once Next Monday's RAW episode airs. Should have some from this Saturday's SUPERSTARS as well.

13. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    added pics of both sides of the sign here on my couch so you guys can have a better idea of what it looks like.

14. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Didn't see anything too clearly on Superstars. The Cena vs Nexus match was replayed from last weeks RAW. The Golddust-Regal match was mostly dark in the arena. I spotted what I think is myself, but it's too small to clearly make out.

On tonights RAW, it ends off with Randy Orton standing triumphantly on the corner ropes, holding his belt up for all to see. If I recall seeing the Titantron correctly that night, I believe there will be a decent shot of me during Ortons posing.

15. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:

The bold/underlined sentence may be taken wrongly. But anyways, you should have blocked out that last paragraph with spolier tags now my evening's ruined boo hoo hoo:cry .