So, write your own TF film here

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Silver Bullit, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

We all know that many are... unhappy... with what we have sean and read so far. I myself have expressed my own disapointments. Beyond that< I'm still gonna see the show. I might even like it, despite everything. But, that's besides the point.

How would you guys do the movie? Lets start seeing some ideas.

SB

2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    1-Iput Furman in charge of the script.
    2-I say to Don Figueroa do the designs for the movie.
    3-I stole George Lucas computers.
    4-I made the movie exactly like MTMTE and the fans go happy.

The End.

3. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

I would let Bryan Singer direct so Optimus could get 'back in touch' with his feelings.

And I'd put Leader-1 as the villain.

4. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Pre-title sequence:
    Scientists in the arctic come across something unusual in the ice. Digging it out, they find a huge humanoid.
    It's got a strange triangular symbol on it's chest...
    Cue the short credits sequence (actors, director, producer) with snatches of the figure breaking from the ice, general distuction and the like.

We cut to modern day America. People being happy. A guard in a power plant goes about his job as ever. Until a huge thump knocks his coffee off the table. He goes outside and is killed by a robot nightmare. Who cackles as he continues his mission.

We cut to a number of news reports about mysterious materials thefts. And a meeting of the Joint Cheifs of Staff (or some other semi-sinister army meeting) who discuss and debate what to do. When we hear a report that someone or something is attacking Area X. The army races to face off with the threat.

And we cut to Area X. The defenders are loosing. The attackers, two decepticons, are not even slowed by the small arms fire. They reach into a secure installation and take a large device and move to leave, as the Armed Forces launchs it's first retaliation.

We see Starscream (in vehicle mode only) flying AS part of hte fighter wing. Right before they launch their attack against the 'cons he peels off and maccasres the Air Force. No damage. No threat. He bemoans the fact to one of the other figures 'these flesh machines are no challenge" one of the others cackles. He doesn't care, he just likes destruction. Which he will get, seeing as the next target is in the centre of Washington DC, a computer in the Pentagon...

Well this is where the 'cons go on a rampage. With the exception of a sinister figure who holds back, and seeks out the computer.

The figure (Megatron) takes the computer and stalks out. Smiling as his followers tak out their frustrations at not having a real challenge, he moves off.

Only to be stopped by a truck saying "not on this world Megatron. Not here"

And it Transforms, the first one we see in the movie, into the valliant and deifant form of Optimus Prime. He looks at Megs and MEgs says "always late. Never on time to save the fools" to emphasis his point, we hear sirens and screams as the 'cons distract the army from Megs real goal...

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Nice !!. Like you should be the writer and director for this movie !!

6. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I'd have made a trilogy:

Chapter 1: a re-imagining of the Transformers' arrival on Earth - within the opening credits, the Ark and Nemesis crash-land in the distant past, and the movie starts with Spike hangin' with his pals when the newly-awakened Transformers abruptly resume their battle on present-day Earth with him smack in the middle. I'd come up with a plot that is NOT an adaptation of either the cartoon or the comics - we don't need to retread a 20-year-old script. The first movie ends in 'Seven Samurai' fashion with a handful of Autobots fending off both the Decepticons and a RAAT/EDC-like organization. The bad guys being repelled (temporarily - maybe have Megatron blasted into space somehow, maybe have Op and Megs duking it out on a fleeing starship full of Energon which Starscream is attempting to steal) and after an Autobot gets capped the government quickly realizes the Autobots just want to go home and align with the 'Bots despite growing public outcry, but there's a feeling this something wicked this way comes...

Chapter 2: the 'dark' chapter of the saga - Megatron ends up being snapped up by Unicron and either reformatted as Galvatron or given a Galvatron-esque body - but again, they don't need to take every single cue from G1. And again, it should be different than the cartoon - maybe take the action back to Cybertron after merely hinting at its existence in the first film. And some kind of groundwork should be laid for the third film by hinting at some of the more practical binary-bonding concepts like Target Masters and Power Masters - maybe take a cue from Dreamwave and establish that the RAAT/EDC group has ulterior motives for keeping abreast of the Autobots' situation. The Dinobots show up to save our heroes' butts - though they would likely not be adopting dinosaur alt-modes, instead they'd be bad-ass military vehicles (maybe refer to them as the 'Dynobots', since at one point in DW continuity IIRC they were referred to in that manner - cheeseball, I know, but still...) and before the movie ends, Optimus Prime bites the big one.

Chapter 3: we learn Earth's true purpose, how it fits into all of this - and it leads to Spike's first encounter with - and subsequent bonding to - Fortress Maximus (think Dave Bowman in '2001: A Space Odyssey'). After being hinted at in the last two flicks, Unicron finally shows up to consume Cybertron, but RAAT/EDC is reluctant to get involved in it's discovered that Unicron has bigger plans than simply destroying Cybertron - with the only planet capable of fending him off out of the way, he can head directly for Earth, which would be such a hotbed of Energon that it would provide the finishing touch on enabling him to re-make the entire universe to his desires. As a result of this revelation, all hell breaks loose: Autobots, Decepticons and humans are forced into an alliance, Hot Rod fights Scourge/Nemesis Prime/whoever - a big black Decepticon that does not necessarily have to be Optimus' evil twin, and Alpha Trion resurfaces in time to fuse his spark to Vector Sigma to reactivate it, his protoform reformatted as a new body for Optimus, who along with Rodimus Prime rallies the Transformers in a final attack, leading to the Big U's demise via the sacrifice of the most unlikely hero of all...

7. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

The following script has some loose basis in the new Infiltration arc, as well as the classic Plight of the Bumblebee. It incorprates everything I currently know about the movie except the trailer and the very bad bot mode designs. This is a rough outline of the important scenes. It would deffinately need some more subpltos to flesh out the characters some more.
    Pre-titles: Space battle and crash-landing of The Arc and The Nemesis, no robots clearly shown. Think of the opening sequence to Beast Wars. Yeeesss...
    After the titles run, get aquainted with Spike and Carly. Spike has just got his liscense and saved up for a new car, so he has brought his GF to a used car lot to help him pick it out. She wants him to buy a VW Beetles (Nice nod to G1.), but he instantly falls ofr a gorgeous Camaro. Show a plane flying overhead, then cut to a Decpticon's eye view of Spike and Bumblebee, with Bumblebee highlighted. Cut to a medium shot of the plane, then a close-up of the empty cockpit. Ominous music plays.
    Have a few scenes here of Spike's life, with a few driverless cars that appear to be watching him, some Decpeticons and some Autobots.
    Next, have Spike driving along when the radio cuts out and Bumblebee starts talking to him. Of course, he freaks a bit. That Decepticon police car starts chasing him, and Bumblebee tells him that that isn't a cop and takes control. He starts going rediculously fast, but the cop car is catching up. Spike notices in the rearview window that the car has no driver. This causes him to freak even more. This begins a big freeway chase scene ending in the middle of nowhere. Some other Autobots intercept them and the now outnumbered Decpticon flees. Bumblebee is chastised for involving a human, but he says that it was necessary because he was injured by Starscream. Since they can't just leave Spike alone, they take agree to take him to The Arc while Bumblebee is repaired.
    Cut now to the Decpeticon base, closeup on Megatron's eyes on the left side of the screen, bathed in light from the screen. A door behind him opens and the cop car (in bot mode) enters to inform his leader of his failure. Without being fully hsown, Megatron kills him right away to show the audience how badass he is. He turns toward the screen and tells Scorponok and Vortex to begin the operation.
    Cut to the desert. Soldiers are on duty at the base, looking at some screens that show the surrounding area. The day is so hot that the air is shimmering. Skorponok starts to come over the ridge and all the soldiers on gaurd duty crowd aroudn the screen to try to figure out what it is. Skorponok then begins to barrage the base. Commence mobilization as he comes closer, and a big battle ensues. Mid way through the battle one of thier helicopters starts firing on thier own men. When the general asks the pilots what they think they're doing, they answer that the copter is controling itself. Vortex then transforms, crushing his occupants. Cut to the General who winces as he hears thier dying screams as they are crushed alive. After Vortex and Skorponok finnish the assault, they radio back to Megatron that they can now begin removal of the human's energy sources.
    Cut to a large mountain, then an interior shot of The Ark. As Red Alert repairs Bumblebee, Jazz exlpains the history of the TFs to Spike. They came to Earth in search of resources, adn were followed by The Decpticons and thier leader Megatron. After a huge battle both ships crashed, and the crews went into suspended animation. The Autobots woke up after thier ship was jarred awake by the Tsunami. The Decepticons appear to have also awoken after the Tsunami shook the world, and after two years or so of preparation have begun thier assault. Cut to Optimus Prime, face only, seen at the right side of the screen facing away. Red Alert enters in a mirror of the scene introducing Megatron and gives Prime his report. Not only have they begun attacking Autobot operatives, but a human transmission has been intercepted. As He hands Prime the palm-pilot like device with a bad picture of Skorponok, cut to the same picture on a file being given to the Minsiter of Defense. The Minister of Defense flips through it and says "So, they've finally made thier move. We've been tracking these mechanoids for about a year. Any clue who thier working for?" The man who handed him the file explains that the code breaking scientist who I forgot the name of has made a quite startling discovery. An attractive woman in glasses and a lab coat (because that's what all female scientists look like in action movies) steps forward with her own report. She has been analysing the mechnoid communiques, and has come to the conclusion that they weren't built be any Earth government. They are indeed dealing with extraterrestrials.
    Cut to Decepticon Base. Megatron is preparing to make a huge speech to th people of Earth. Cut again to downtown New York, in front of one of those TV Billboard things. The regularly scheduled ad changes suddenly to Megatron. Everyone stops to look at the giant robot who has just appeared on the screen. Megatron begins his speech about how the Decepticons have now obtained enough energy to open up the Space Bridge to Cybertron and conquer Earth. During the speech show keep cutting to various TVs showing Megatron and various crowds standing in awe and horror. Also show the Minister of Defense and his staff, as well as Optimus Prime and the Autobots. After the speech ends, have The Nemesis decloaks over New York city. The Decepticon jets and Vortex fly out, Skorponok flys out on top of one of those things the Predacons used to get around thier base on Beast Wars. On the ground a few cars transform. People begin to run in panic as Megatron laughs. Cut to the Minster of Defense who gives the order to mobilize, and Optimus Prime who of course says "Transform and out!" Spike insists on going with them, and at first Prime refuses. But Spike reminds The Autobots that they can't just leave him there, and so Prime agrees to drop him off outside the battlefield.
    Cut to New York. Jets and Tanks and Explosions, oh my! The military is engaging the Decepticons and getting pwned. Megatron stops his fun for a secodn to focus in on a blure in the distance. After magnifyign the image he sees that it is the Autobots and growls "Prime." He goes to Jet Mode to get closer to the Autobot leader faster. The Autobts engage The Decepticons and Prime prders them to be careful to avoid human casualties, but the military can't tell the difference and continues to fire on both sides.
    Bumblebee drops off Spike in a safe spot that just happens to be right where the Minister of Defense is commanding the battle directly. Spike manages to convince him that the Autobots are the good guys, so the military stops attacking them. Meanwhile, Prime and Megatron continue thier dual. Have it be in homage to TFTM for a while. They bring out swords and start to fight right under The Nemesis. Megatron says that Prime has already lost. Contact has been made with Cybertron and the Space Bridge is almost ready. Megatron activates it and they are bathed in light. A portal opens under the Nemesis and hoards of Decepticons can be seen within. They go inside to continue fighting and Prime defeats Megatron by hitting him off the side into infinity. Prime then destorys the Space Bridge, exhausted. The otehr Autobots take down the Decepticons as The Nemesis crashes into the Pacific. The damaged Decpticons are locked up in Area 51, and the public cheers n the victorious Autobots. As the Decpeticons are brought into Area 51 in suspended animation, One of the guards comments that it's abut time the big guy got some company. Then pan over to a giant suspended animation thing, and close up to the window revealing...SHOCKWAVE!
    After the credits, show Megatron spinnning through some crazy looking void yelling something as proof that he isn't dead forever.

Wow, that is bloody long.

8. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I think the script as it is just now is pretty good, it just needs somewhat less focus on the humans and better TF designs. There are countless movies where human characters aren't the main focus but they still succeed because the non-human characters are so engaging. Shrek, Toy Story etc etc. Many Disney films don't have any human characters at all but they're a huge hit with kids and adults like the Lion King for example.

9. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Yes, but Transformers needs humans as a reference point for thier size. Hence why I had my version of the movie end with an urban battle instead of taking it to the arctic or the desert. The TFs are more impressive if they are surrounded by humans and thigns built for humans.

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i'd put ang lee on it so prime would learn how to quit megs.

11. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Cheers mate.
    Anyone notice that my version so far is effectively 20 minutes of Decepticon's rampaging?

12. JesusChrysler

JesusChrysler i got robotz

I would do the movie as a comedy. Maybe re-make Billy Madison with Transformers and use the Billy Madison cast for voices. Hmmm....

Billy (Adam Sandler): Soundwave
    Billy's Dad (Darren McGavin): Megatron
    Eric Gordon (Bradley Whitford): Starscream
    Veronica Vaughn (Bridgette Wilson): Tracks
    Frank (Norm MacDonald): Astrotrain
    Jack (Mark Beltzman): Blitzwing
    Carl Alphonse (Larry Hankin): Ravage
    Principal Max Anderson (Josh Mostel): Sharkticon
    Juanita (Theresa Merritt): Perceptor
    Miss Lippy (Dina Platias): Arcee
    Danny McGrath (Steve Buscemi): Bumblebee
    Bus Driver (Chris Farley): Rumble

and of course...
    Penguin: Break (from Beast Wars Neo)

J.C.

13. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying "no humans" I only gave things like the Lion King as an example to show that humans aren't what makes or breaks the movie.

14. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

My thoughts exactly. Would like to be my pal ? :wink: 

15. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

I would just take the plot outline for from the leaked script and do some heavy tweaking. There are things in that script I like. The military getting involved only makes sense, but I would prefer them to be against the bots and the cons for most of the film, and I would prefer their firepower be all but useless against the machines, with the Autobots left doing double duty of protecting the ghuman forces from the decepticons while also fighting them off as well.

I also think the relationship between Spike and Bumblebee should stay, but get rid of the stupid "messed up voice processor" garbage. We need to see more of Cybertron, and more of how ravaged it is, none of this opening voiceover stuff.

The film opens on an expansive field of destroyed buildings and various humanoid machine parts; arms, legs, torsos, etc. At the bottom of the screen we see the words "Planet Cybertron - 4, 000, 000 B.C" or something to that effect. We discover very quickly that this is a planet that has been ravaged by centuries of civil war between two rival factions. This could be a voiceover happening while we watch a small band of autobots come onto the screen, led by Optimus Prime. They are immediately attacked by a larger group of airborne robots, the decepticons. Megatron lands and transforms while the other jets keep the Auotobots pinned down. Optimus Prime breaks off from the main group to confront Megatron, while the other autobots try their best to hold off the aerial assault above. Prime and Megatron stand parallel to each other, classic western showdown scene:

Megatron: "The Matrix, Prime" - Holding out his hand.

Prime: : " No, Megatron. It did not choose you then, and it never will".

They discuss the situation a little further, before coming to blows. Megatron gets the upperhand, or so he thinks. Prime is blown back by a blast from his fusion cannon. Once he shakes off the effects, he opens a panel and raises is to his face

Prime: " Ultra Magnus, Now"

Suddenly, from out of every possible hiding spot, autobots reveal themselves, attacking the other decepticons, overwhelming them. The remaining 'cons transform, and we meet Starscream for the first time.

Starscream: "Decepticons, Retreat!!!!"

We cut to Megatron, who rages at Starscreams cowardice, relaizing that he has been fooled completely by Prime. He is captured, and taken to the Autobot base of operations.

Here, in the prison they've constructed, we meet bumblebee for the first time. Obviously, he cannot be named bumblebee yet (obviosly not even passable as a cybertronian name). He is left on late watch of the prison. During this watch, Megatron escapes and makes his way toward escaping. Bumblebee makes chas by jumping in an autobot shuttle. Prime and crew are unable to stop them before they take off into orbit in a high speed chase. Megatron and Bumblebee eventually approach a blue planet. Bumblebee finally stuns Megatron, who transforms and crashes over the arctic. Before he does, he clips the wing of bumblebees ship, and it eventually lands on the african continent. As bumblebees ship crashes, the title "Transformers" appears on the screen. We then watch a montage of footage showing bumblebee coming out of his ship. We see him throughout history, throwing nods to Beast Wars by having him scan a cheetah, later we see him as a steam engine train, the connector for these alt. modes always being Bumblebees face when he transforms.

The movie cuts to present day. From here I think we can follow the movie plot as it stands now, but having the autobot team show up far earlier, and having the decepticon squad fleshed out with actual characterization. They are looking for their lost soldiers. Once they receonnect with Bumblebee and Megatron, the conflict can ensue, with humans treating both factions as a threat, the autobots trying to defeat the decepticons and stop Megatron from enslaving yet another planet.