So.... Will "Dinobots" Be In TF5?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by inturnmike, Aug 10, 2016.

1. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

I have not looked through many of the movie threads on here since AOE, to be honest, so if this topic has been covered, I apologize. I remember the HUGE selling point for AOE was that the dinobots were gonna be huge and cause a lot of havoc. And then they were in like the last 20 mins of the movie it seemed. NONE of them were ever mentioned by name, if I recall correctly. None of them spoke (did "dino we assume to be Grimlock" speak?). And at the end they are just roaming free on Earth, if I recall, correct?

So.... WILL they be involved in TF5? Will we know what their names are? Will they speak? Will they do anything?

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    not officialy confirmed, but there was a plot leak which revealed there was going to be a character named Sqweeks, which we know is true since the character was confirmed and that same leak confirmed the Dinobots would return with Mini-Dinobots. so the leak was correct abotu Sqweeks, so its likely its the same for the Dinobots

but so far Bay and nobody from the studio have confirmed them

3. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Most likely. I don't see them just having them disappear like that. They'll either help fight that three headed dragon or Bruticus (if the Combaticons are even in the movie)

4. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

hmmm, interesting... "mini-dinobots"?

5. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Bee is the Chris Pratt character from Jurassic World who rides with mini-raptors? I'm down with that.

6. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Considering the veracity of the leak so far along with the fact that the bonus features for TF:AoE basically straight-up tell us that were basically teasing us with them at the end and that they would be explored more in the next film...I'd say that's a solid ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES on the official confirmation front.

:)

7. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

Slash and her brood most likley

Attached Files: