So, who will be Prime´s "Dinobot"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Luka63

Luka63 Lukabot

I found myself thinking about this whilst on my way home this evening.

I came up with a little situation of how the side-switching could play out. I'm not sure if it's all that good, let me know what you guys think?

See, at the end of Operation: Breakdown, we had
    Starscream informing Breakdown on how one day, he'll call for Breakdown's aid in overthrowing Megatron. What if when this comes about, Breakdown decides that he doesn't feel all too good about being blackmailed?

2. Fierceawakening

Fierceawakening Deceptigeek

That would actually be pretty cool, IMO.

3. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think KO would be a better suit, he has the same personality. Odd the way breakdown looks like tracks with the red face white helmet and blue body and KO has his personality.

Would rather see KO rename himself Tracks.

4. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Maybe there's an accident and Breakdown has to share his body with Knockout.

5. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I agree Breakdown seems to be conflicted after Bulkhead saved him in the latest episode.Also as we seen where Starscream tells BD that Megs literally left him to die with MECH that left Breaky questioning his allegiance.Besides as Bulkhead said to Miko him and Breakdown go way back.So in conclusion I think it will be him that switches sides.

Update,but I read where posters are actually considering Starscream to turn traitor,that is about the last character I think would switch sides,as has no one noticed that Scream is and always will be a cunning manipulative power hungry decepticon,that is constantly plotting against Megatron,even Prime ain't as hated by Scream than Megs is.So as sure as I am I bet anyone a $1000 that Scream won't turn goody goody and join the Autobots.

6. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    But nobody said that Starscream would have a change of heart. He can very well join the 'Bots out of convenience (like to defeat Megs). Also the writes did promise some major character developments, so who knows.

7. Explosion_Rex

Explosion_Rex Well-Known Member

Starscream murdered Cliffjumper. I don't think any of the Autobots would just let that slide even if it was for some temporary convenience, that's just horrible writing.

8. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    They don't know that Starscream was the one who murdered Cliffjumper.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    In fact, that'd make a fucking awesome storyline, where they accept Starscream, then the truth comes out that he killed Cliffjumper and they cast him out.

However I think the thing that stops that is Starscream is simply too sinister. He can't defect without first going through a massive character overhaul, and I can't see it being worth it when he's so enjoyable as is.

10. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Call me crazy, but I'm going for the Wildcard here and say Makeshift! Ha! Take that.

11. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I'm vouching for Breakdown

It's just a no-brainer really.

12. GWolfv2

GWolfv2 Deathsaurus - A name you can trust for peace

News Credits:
    Grimlock. I'm calling it.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Not that kinda Dinobot. :lol 

I mean a decepticon becoming a Autobot like Blackarchinda, ROTF Jetfire...ect.

14. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
  15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just don't see HIM of all people being honest about it.

Even MEGATRON changing sides would make more sense than that dick.

16. JazzBot95

JazzBot95 Well-Known Member

Yeeeeah

I'm still betting on Breakdown being more permanent, after seeing Starscream do this....who knows though D:

17. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    It's possible. We still have two episodes before this one, so there's a chance that something happens in them that would make him want/have to join the Autobots. Or he could just be lying, which is probably going to be what happens. I hope that's not the case though, because it would be very interesting to have him as our Dinobot character.

18. Fierceawakening

Fierceawakening Deceptigeek

Yeah. If that's serious and not some crazy scheme, I'd say they... don't really understand his character. I mean yes, different iterations are different, I get that, but... the version of him they've created is Not Very Nice.

19. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I hope Starscream's change of heart isn't a one time thing. I think it would be a very interesting development if done well. I want to see Prime's idea of "even Decepticons having the ability to change" in action".

And what better example is there than Starscream.

20. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Honestly I was kinda thinking Breakdown was going to join the Autobots in "Operation Breakdown" until Starscream showed up even though Megatron said not to. That gets me thinking about Starscream. I think by the end of season 2, Breakdown will be an Autobot and i'm leaning toward Starscream but I think this episode is just Starscream being his usual winy self and pouting and when he calms down he betrays them but then he may decide to join them for good after how shitty Megs treats him especially when he came back and mauled him on the ship. Megatron is going kinda nuts and I think the decepticons are realizing that. This show is surprisingly better then I thought originally because Orci and Kurtzman are making the show so I was worried. Knockout does remind me of Tracks, but I just cant see how he would join the Autobots. He doesnt seem to get knocked around or much less care about anything other then his car form and how it looks lol.

~AAD