Fan Art: so, who wants to make a comic with me?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by NMPT, Aug 19, 2007.

1. NMPT

NMPT Goofy ominous nutball

I have this idea for a comic that's been in my head for a few days. Basically, it's set after Beast Machines, and the Maximal Council is in control of Cybertron again. But things are very different than Cheetor thought they'd be.

The Maximals and Peds that were freed from Megatron didn't take to kindly when they realized their planet was turned into an organic paradise. Firstly, most of them took Techno-Organic vehicle alt modes, instead of beast modes. Also, they began to tare down the forests that Primal died to create. They constructed new cities, made of pure metal. They cut into Cybertron and made a system of rode's that spread across the planet.

The Council started to turn Cybertron back into a machine world, and Cheetor can't do anything to stop it. That doesn't mean he won't just step back; he's gathered a group of Maximal's and Predacons that believe Cybertron should remain organic. If need be, he'll fight the council. But for the time being, he's attacking them with words.

Another threat is brooding: Cybertron is in a state of turmoil. Every thing is different, and Cybertronains are still spread across the planet. This is the time the Tripredacus Council strikes. They gathered up an army of Preds, and they wage war all over Cybertron.

Also, Magmatron-A Pred that was thought to be lost forever-has returned to Cybertron. he broke in to the citadel, and destroyed three of the Council Maximals, and stole the sparks of two others, along with the data tracks of Earth.

Now, Victory Leo, the warrior of the council, has recruited Cheetor and his fellow Maximals that participated in the Beast Wars. Magmatron is headed back to prehistoric Earth, and Cheetor's team knows the most about the planet. They have to set their differences aside, for Cheetor's group wants Cybertron to be organic, and Victory wants it to return to its metal state. Even though war might brake out between those that cherish the organic paradise, and those that want Cybertron to be like it was, they must stop Magmatron from doing what ever he wants to do. Will he try to finish what Megatron started?

The story won't stay on Earth for long, and will return to Cybertron as well as another planet for the rest of the comic.

Now, lets talk about the art: The comic will use some designs from Trans Tech, and some new designs. Also, I want things sort of stylized. Not as stylized as most Animated designs, but rather kind of like Animated Lockdown. He's not over the top, but he's not traditional. I want the background to be less stylized, though-more like traditional. Not too detailed, but not stylized. Cybertron, however, I want to be more simplistic, like the Transformers.

So, anyone want to help? Anyone that wants perticapate has creative liberty. Want something to be different? We'll see if we can work something out. Also, I'd like some people to be co-writers, too.

2. NMPT

One more thing: I can't draw at all. So, I'll only be writing the comic.

3. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I love the concept you have and good luck on finding another fan artist to help ya.

I do look forward to seeing this become a reality.

4. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

wow me like :D 

i could and would love to help in anyway i could but i cant really draw but i can do quite alot on the computer and technical side :) 

please pm me with anything

5. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

NM.

6. butz

butz slippery when wet

Way to go and attack somebody because of something they said in another thread. Thats classy.

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

if i could draw i would help out.

8. NMPT

Wow, thanks for all the complements, everyone.

Butz, was it something that I did? OR was it Metroflex's NM comment (which I don't understand)?

9. NMPT

also, I need co-writers. So if anyone would like to help out in that department, I'd be really grateful.

Even if you don't think he can write very good, you could just help me out with ideas.

10. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    NMPT,I'd like to help ya out as a co-writer.

11. NMPT

Okay, thanks! Now I just need some artists...

12. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I'll help you out with writing

13. NMPT

Thanks!

14. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    im an ok writer, but a much better editor. also, my photoshop skills are at your command.

15. NMPT

You're on the team, Poho!

Wow...I'd just like to thank everyone for offering their help-this is fantastic. When I first thought of this idea, I thought only one or two people would want to help, if any.

The first update! I have an artist for the comic. Well, I probably do. He's really excited about this comic (as we all seem to be!), and unless the first issue of the comic totally repulses him, he'll be staying with us!

Second update! The artist says he'll be sending me the concept art for two characters, soon!

16. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

quick thing i could really need for the website im making

:O WHATS THE NAME OF THE COMIC LOL :O

i think i might need it lol

im gonna start to make it now and then ill change the name and stuff later

-chubbz

17. NMPT

The name is still up in the air. But it'll start with "Beast", that mush we know. You know, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and then Beast SOMETHING.

So if any of you have any ideas for the name (or anything else), have at it!