So who is going to run into Wasp first?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by cbff, Jun 30, 2008.

1. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    In the finale, we seen Blurr, Thundercracker, and Skywarp pass through the spacebridge to an unknown destination.

Later, Cybertron was linked, but then lost due to the power overload, sending Megatron, Starscrem, and Omega Supreme to another point in space.

Now we know Wasp is hiding somewhere near a spacebridge. So there are 2 groups of three characters that could have "accidentally" been teleported to where Wasp is. So which group do you think will find him? Of course, it could be neither.

I'm thinking Blurr, TC, and SW will be the trio that stumble upon him. Perhaps even revealing G1 SW's ability in his Animated self bringing all 3 cons back to Earth.

2. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

SW?

3. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Skywarp, abbreviated

4. Somebody

Somebody ReBoot

News Credits:
    The Cowardly Starscream clone from the finale. He's calling it Skywarp after the homage colour scheme.

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Thanks. Obvious in hindsight.

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

Wasp's gonna give whoever he meets a beat down..

7. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Knowing Wasp's luck he'll turn up in a magic land of forgiveness and plenty.

Then Omega Supreme will fall out of a space bridge and crush him.

8. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Well if Wasp is to become a Decepticon, he's going to need to join up with one of those parties mentioned. However, I think it would be interesting if he was hiding on the Outer Rim where the majority of Autobot and Decepticon conflict is currently. He could easily be picked up by a Decepticon group and join the ranks there. Or since Shockwave kinda knows Wasp is still out there, he may send a message to the Decepticon groups on the Rim to go find him. Just a thought.

9. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

I'm thinking Wasp might be on earth, when the space bridge was activated on earth doesn't that mean it was activated somewhere else as well? So when it opened up and Burr and the two starscream clones fell into it who is to say where wasp was hiding his space bridge didn't open up and take him to earth?

and in true waspinator style he shows up on earth just as the cave crumbles in around him hitting him with a big rock leaving him buried with the two constructions

CH@OS!

10. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

He will find his way to BB I'm sure

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think an episode of him trying to get to Bumblebee, but getting beat up all the time, out of sight of Bumblebee, would be very fitting for Waspinator.

Wasp, though, is a different kind of crazy. He seems more like a psycho stalker crazy. I hope whoever he bumps into (Blurr?) accidentally mentions they know Bumblebee and sets him off.

I also hope he ends up with Blackarachnia eventually, they'd be a nice Autobot revenge squad duo. Wasp VS Bumblebee, Blackarachnia VS Optimus, maybe throw in Oil Slick to counter Prowl and Soundwave for the Bulkhead backstory (since Bulkhead took him down last time) and all you'd need would be a rival to Ratchet for a five VS five brawl. Yeah, that would rock.

12. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    like the SUV of Decepticons! lol

13. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

Lockdown again? maybe to settle what was started in the war?
    Might be too much of a re-tread of "thrill of the hunt" though

14. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

I've a feeling he'll just pop up on his own and find BB for revenge - no one else will find him first. Could be interesting if they did, but Wasp seems almost like his own isolated tragic case - at least for now. Megs could perhaps bend his warped hatred for BB (and all Autobots) to his own advantage and initiate Wasp into the 'cons later on, but for now, he's almost like his own sad story within the series.

But better still - if Wasp knows the truth eventually, say, from BB - wouldn't he be more likely to swear off siding with either faction (since Shockwave's masquerading as Longarm was what actually got him screwed in the first place, and Shocky planted the communicator, too), since he likely wouldn't trust either one in the end? It would almost be more interesting if he remained a rogue element that would plot the downfall of both groups in his own devious manner, IMO. Besides, he's almost clearly too insane now to be trusted be either faction on their own terms, too.

It should be interesting once he shows up again, for sure.

15. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

I think if he really is going to be an homage to Waspinator, then he needs to get some type of organic side to him. This would lead me to believe that he might make it to Earth on his own and stumble upon Meltdown, who would be happy to "upgrade" him and instead give him an organic element that officially turns him into Waspinator.

He'll split with Meltdown after some sort of betrayal and go after BB. I think at some point it would be nice if he got together with BA and they formed some type of trans-organic faction... Predacons!

16. nightbolt

nightbolt Lead Farmer

i was actualy thinking of the predacon plot for tarantulas (i got him all figured out), but your plan could work