So, who gets badass points? (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DaggersRage, Jul 4, 2007.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Well, after seeing the movie, give those characters (humans are included too) points for being badass in the movie. To make it simple, base it on a 1-5 scale, 5 being the most "badass".

Brawl, 4 points - He kept EVERYBODY pinned down and just wouldnt die. It took two autobots and the military to take him down in a REALLY long gun fight.

The two A-10 Warthog pilots, 1 point - They tore Scorpanok apart!

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Uh, I don't know about giving points but I'd say Prime deserves some badass credibility for handling Bonecrusher so brutally

Starscream was pretty bad ass too, did a lot of damage while taking very little

Bumblebee too for being able to win one on one with Barricade, despite not killing him, and gunning down Brawl while badly damaged

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  3. fastballspecial

fastballspecial SAY SOMETHIN'!

News Credits:
    Ironhide! He dodged almost everything! He was rolling around so much. Crazy sweet stuff.

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Devastator.... errrr, I mean Brawl - hell yeah.

I dunno about the A-10 pilots. Scorponok just lost the tip of his tail and was otherwise pretty fine.

But Blackout? Holy shite, man... he was awesome. Simply awesome.

5. DocZero

DocZero Member

Gotta give it to Brawl aka Devastor...... he simply was devasting but i did wish they showed more of him destroying buildings n such thus creating more explosions.....

Prime def. gets praise for going head on with bonecrusher.....

Blackout was definitely the most active

6. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Brawl gets 5 point for just being insanely badass. It took forever for them to get him down. Megatron gets like 3 points cause he had some awesome lines and just pnwed Jazz.

7. Zigzion

Zigzion Insanibot

Barricade gets 3 for the badass jump transform to car mode and landing for the chase scene. I nearly shot out of my seat.

Optimus gets 5 for taking out bonecrusher in nothing flat with that badass energon sword.

Starscream gets 5 for 2 main scenes the scene where he lands and fights Ironhide and Ratchet and totally owns them both and the scene where he takes out like 4 jets.

Megatron gets 5 for pure pressence just the site of him made autobots run away.

Frenzy gets 3 for just being the crazy f'ing crystal meth taking robot. He was so insane and awsome.

Ironhide get 5 for the fight with devestator when he transformed and did the flip using his cannons to continue the flip and dodging fire. Then the barrel roll dodge whil firing back.

Jazz gets 4 for going out like a man fighting the whole way.

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Prime - for surviving a tackle by BoneCrusher, falling off a freeway, dodging BoneCrusher's attacks before impaling him with his axe-sword. Oh yeah, his fight with Megatron was great too.

2. Jazz - 10 points for taking on Brawl and Megatron despite being smaller in size.

3. Bumblebee - for taking out Barricade and Brawl.

4. Megatron - for causing so much havoc, defeating Jazz and dominating Optimus in their fight!

5. Brawl - holding back the Autobots and humans.

6. Starscream - for taking down the Raptors.

7. Ironhide - for his dodging of the missle attacks! Did any notice how he used his cannons to help him gain attitude with his jumps?!

9. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    The AC-130U guys get points for actually doing DAMAGE to Scorponok.

10. Blitz_64

Blitz_64 Beast Wars ownz.

Optimus Prime: 5
    -Making Sector 7 his bitch.
    -Kicking the slag out of Bonecrusher.
    -Almost suicidally determined to get that Allspark into his chest.

Bumblebee: 5
    -Tripping Barricade and proceeding to own him.
    -Taking physical and emotional damage from pretty much everybody but Prime and never giving up.
    -Leaking lubricant on Simmons.
    -Blowing slag up while legless.

Jazz: 5
    -Smallest Autobot vs. biggest Decepticon? Didn't hesitate one moment.
    -Went out fighting.
    -Crazy-awesome dance moves.
    -First Transformer in over 20 years to swear.

Ironhide: 4
    -Friggin' awesome rocket-flipping.
    -More than willing to violate the cardinal film law of never killing a dog (and a crippled one at that!).

Ratchet: 3
    -First time he sees Bumblebee in several years. What does he do? Shoot him in the neck.
    -Jacked-on and barely got phased (you oughtta try it!).
    -Sawblade = surgical nightmare.

Megatron: 5
    -"I am MEGATRON!"
    -"Again you fail me, Starscream."
    -"No, just me!"
    -"Disgusting!"
    -"Come here, fleshling!"
    -"Oh, so unwise..."

Blackout: 5
    -SLAGGIN' RAPED THE US ARMY. Single-handedly, I might add.
    -"Hail Megatron!" Loyalists are badass.
    -About 3 seconds away from stabbing Optimus in the back. How cold.

Starscream: 5
    -Not only does he easily decimate the F-22 squadron, he uses ariel tactics to confuse and actually join them. This, folks, is why he's the friggin' air commander of the Decepticon forces.
    -Fires on Megatron. Shouldn't have dissed him, Megs.
    -Flies off to space at the end. You just KNOW he's gonna be back next movie with a squadron of Decepticons, claiming to be their new leader. I'm awarding points in advance.

Frenzy: 5
    -Easily gets into places that James Bond would have trouble gaining access to.
    -Tiny, but has a huge body count.
    -Decapitation? Whatever.
    -Only dies by his own hand.

Barricade: 4
    -Alt-mode choice. The very model of a DECEPTIcon.
    -"To Punish and Enslave..."
    -Smacks Sam around like a rag doll (Decepticons never had the balls to do this in G1).

Brawl: 4
    -No words, just action.
    -Doesn't know how to die. Takes 3 Autobots, the army, and Sector 7 to take him down.
    -He spends most of that battle with only 1 arm.

Bonecrusher: 3
    -He would be a good 'bot to have around in a traffic jam. At leas, as long as you're inside of him.
    -He really does seem to hate everything.

11. brothersamuel40

brothersamuel40 Mmm... munchies

I just realized that, Frenzy has third highest body count of humans

(with Blackout being #1, and Megatron #2 because he flicks humans)

12. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

All the Transformers had their badass moments in the movie, but it is the respective leaders that get the most badass scenes.

Optimus vs Bonecrusher definitely proved (to borrow G2 #1 title which I find really apt) this is not your father's Autobot. This Prime is hardcore and a real fighter, dispatching his enemies in no time at all while trying to limit civillian casualties (like the people in the city, or the mother and her kid in the car) He also has a much darker and gruffer version of his original voice provided by your favourite and mine, Peter Cullen.

Megatron is the devil incarnate, one menacing scary looking robot destroying anything in his way on his quest for the Allspark. Not forgetting he got some of the coolest original lines in the movie each delivered expertly by Hugo Weaving in Sinister tone. And his Fusion Cannon may not be as impressive looking as the original's, but it definitely packs quite a punch.

13. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

add an extra point for Starscream.

Missile attack blowing up the Furby truck and sending Bumblebee on a one way trip to sit-down-city.

14. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Barricade, Frenzy and Bumblebee get a solid 5 from me. Megatron, Jazz, Bonecrusher, Brawl and Blackout get zero for their stupid deaths. The others were just average, 2.5 except for Starscream, who gets minus points for his ridiculous role. I mean even Scorponok was better than him.

Blackout. WTF? He dispatches a whole US base and then dies with a shot in the crotch.
    BY A HUMAN.
    That's just wrong.

15. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Ironhide gets badass points for wanting to take out Sam's irritating parents. I WISH HE DID!!!! Especially his father, what a dick!

16. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    jazz gets badass for standing up against Megatron. Who he stood no chance against. Didn't even get scared.

and Brawl for putting up his own but the real winner is..

OPTIMUS PRIME FOR KILLING BONECRUSHER. I'm serious. None of the robots were taken down as fast as him. And Bonecrusher was a hulking giant. Prime using his blade was just too crazy.

17. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

All the Decepticons except Scorponok and Barricade. Bonecrusher for the bus scene and taking on Prime while Barricade ran away, Starscream for those nice aerial acrobatics against the Raptors, Brawl for his stand-off with everybody, Megatron for just about every line he had, Blackout for the attack on Soccent, and Prime for sword-to-face contact, Jazz's intro line, Ironhide for aiming at the dog and the parents. I think that covers it. Oh yeah, Frenzy too!

18. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

I think the secretary of defense deserves a piece of that badass pie. Insane cd player trying to break down the door to kill everybody? No problem. He just smashes open a glass case and grabs himself a gun.

19. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

ironhide, 5 definetly the baddest baddass in baddassvile!!!

man he was absolutely cool as fuck, basically everthing he did especially covering sam while diving about so he could get away,

and no matter how many times i see him twisting and shooting in midair it just looks cooler every time

and ratchet 5 for totally tactlessly embarassing sam....

20. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    5 points for the badass Ironhide!

4 points for Bumbleebee because I love that guy

4 points to Optimus decapitating Bonecrusher

3 points to Jazz for being 'two pieces'