So... who else got Crypto and Pox's latest destructive rampage on 1960's Humanity?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Doctor Doom, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

I got Destroy All Humans 2 before I went to the hospital (strep throat, fun) and have been enjoying this game. I loved Crypto and Pox (aka ZIM!) from the first game with all of the communist jokes and the free-ranged destrucion was fun as hell.

Some of the new controls are hard (they took away the HoloBOB for a button-mashing mind-f*ck power) but it still has the same feel as the last game. The 60's jokes are more M for Mature than the last one but still funny as hell (one of the enemies name is Bongwater).

Its fun!

*plots the death of many a human for the tenure of illness*

2. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Can you actually play as Pox this time?

Also, damn, this is two games in a month I need to pick up.

3. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    The Xbox version isn't compatable w/ the 360, is it?

4. Doctor Doom

Just finished the first stage and DAMN that was hard. Combanation of Infultration/Mass Destrucion on foot/Mas Destruction in the Saucer. Thank gawd they have a easy way to get the heat off your back (possess a cop of soldier and find a phone to call off the search). I'm now in jolly ol' England (It's London BUT not named London). A hot & rogue KGB Agent has hooked up with me along with a British Agent (Who looks like Austin Powers but acts like James Bond and John Steed mixed together in the Gene Blender).

I don't think so. There was a pic of a weapon with a Furon holo-head helping Crypto in the commercials. Still... Pox is a riot to listen to (He even makes some ZIM-cracks like "An Invaders life is never dull" or somethinging like it).

I heard that the latest games are suppoed to be 360 compatable. Worst thing to do is rent a copy of DAH2 and see.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I've already used up my budget getting MK:A, but given how much I enjoyed the first one, I'll probably pick this one up when the price drops. (Yeah, I'm cheap, but poor at the moment.)

6. Doctor Doom

Tips from DOOM

*Upgrade your Jetpack first. You needed to get a nasty Saucer upgrade (Sonic Boom) and you can outrun most enemies with it. Then hit the Zap-O-Matic, Saucer's Death Ray, and Disintergrator Ray next. After than hit the sheilds on you and the saucer before upgrading anything else. These DO come in handy for survival!

*Gene Blend FIRST when you land in a new area. You Gene Blend by abducting the various people around the cities and then when a quota is hit you "blend" them together to unlock more abilities (mostly allows you to possess the characters IN those areas and allows your "Free Love" ability to affect more people). Abduct alot since some powers need humans from multiple cities.

*Free Love THEN Possess. All of the Humans in the vicinity of the Free Love effect (it makes all seceptable humans dance [KGB and Majestic agents are somewhat immune until later levels through the Gene Blender). This prevents people from thinking you are an alien and calling the cops/army