So, who do you think Michael and/or Neil were talking about?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by JMFabianoRPL, Aug 2, 2009.

1. JMFabianoRPL

JMFabianoRPL Active Member

Was watching the voice actor interview from the Shout! set, and I am now curious as to the identity of the "big star" that allowed Michael Bell to "coach" him. Ditto who Neil Ross was talking about, I forget the story now, but I think it was at some restaurant or something. Anyway the Michael story probably has a better chance of being solved with some detective work.

I do see he was in "Cars," as that was pretty high-profile, MAYBE he's referring to someone from that? Or he did say he was playing a security guard, and there is a listing for that...but on "The Batman" (aka "The Crapman" of course ;-))

Pardon me if this was discussed before, as I said we just got the complete series set yesterday!

(P.S. I LOVE how in the history feature, they can only say "that comic company." IT'S COPYRIGHTS! WE DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS!!! Minor spoiler request: they don't plaster/edit out the Marvel Productions logo on the actual episodes, then, do they?)

(P.P.S. speaking of editing, the kids' faces in the toy ads aren't blurred out. Isn't it obvious? Optimus TOOK THEM!)

(P.P.P.S. liked the fan film as well, though with Dr. Smoov involved, I was waiting for the sailor swearing ;-) Now wouldn't it have been fun to have Rude Awakening of OP, etc. etc. as bonuses, but I guess they could only go so far as strong language, etc. Same reason why we didn't see The Blooper Reel on Thundercats, or won't see Fensler segments on the Joe set. Well that and Hasbro hating them ;-) ;-))

(P.P.P.P.S. Now a Fensler version of the rare TF PSAs, that I'd like!)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    From what I've heard about Owen Wilson he's not a hoity toity actor type...in fact, he'd rather be known for his writing and doesn't entirely get why everyone likes him as an actor. If you're saying Michael Bell was in Cars, it might be him that he was talking about (and I wish we'd not driven him away from here the one time he popped up...but then, I do like the cynicism around here, too).

--Moony