So, when was the last time you actually watched More Than Meets The Eye?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nightrain, Jan 20, 2007.

1. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah that was a pretty cool moment. Comparing all the cartoons in the 80's, I still find G1 to be one of the better ones released in that era. Thundercats while had some pretty decent animation lagged behind in storylines - not that the G1 series has a decent one.

2. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

Well, I'm unsure...

I MAY have seen this before: I have memories of watching a movie that might have been Transformers six or seven years ago (not THE movie, though)......

So, probably never.

I'm not a very good fan, am I......

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Indeed! It riles me when people say how "bad" MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE was - If it isn't to someone's taste then that's fine, but to sneer at the content... :mad  That show had more warmth, integrity & charisma than just about anything today and had a very strong moral centre - If only modern kids had something this "bad" to imprint something decent into them.

I'll always prefer MOTU to the G1 Transformers series for that reason, but to reflect on either now as adults and dismiss them is a little short-sighted.

4. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    On the 14th, my birthday. My wife got me the chinese giftset that contains all of the episodes and the movie in English. I'm not too far in yet. Fire on the mountain was the last one I watched and boy is that one equally bad and good. I fought with myself to keep watching the episode when I just wanted to turn it off. The thing that kept me sitting was memories from my childhood that Thundercracker does something sneaky. Turns out, I remembered right. I still think I'm cringing. Don't let all that fool you though, I do love it. MTMTE is pretty neat-o too for a pilot.

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Must have been recently. I dunno, I like the original 3-parter just as much as I like the '85 movie.