So whats the latest and greatest on Maketoy Giant?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by tb-1599, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    3P companies missing their promised released dates is par for the course. EVERY 3P does it, even TFC. How many times did their Herc bots get pushed back after missing a promised released date? Now I just assume to tack on an extra 2-3 months whenever a 3P announces a release date. As for Giant, I'm personally waiting for the green 6-pack gift set and let Reprolabels worry about coming up with stickers for the missing added detail that comes with the yellow release set. No rush on that since my wallet is hurting from other 3P releases, Japan-only exclusives from the DOTM line, and now TF Prime toys! XD

2. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    Wonder if the maketoy giant delay has anything to do with battle tankers head issue?

3. mrtbone81

mrtbone81 Bringer of Devastation

Ebay:
    Well, TFC only had to push back Heavy Labor. The other 3 figures were released right on time. So TFC actually stuck to their release dates pretty well thus far. And it sounds like the final 2 will also be on schedule, if not early. So there is some props to TFC on this project.

4. cheapdate

cheapdate Banned

It was originally scheduled for a 2010 release.

5. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    This.

Btw, upgrade commander has updated their site to show the first two bots of giant being released in January.