So What's After Cybertron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Larkin Vain, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

2. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

we need to banish Alpha to the movie forum, where his type of post would be right at home.

3. Viper_486

Viper_486 Cobraaa!

Whoah

o_O 

He did not just say that...

4. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    AN EDIT IS COMING *gasp!*

5. betetta

betetta guitar face

i think "banish" is the keyword of that sentence (at least for one of his topics :drunk  )

whatever....

i really hope for the classics line to continue as a stand alone like the alternators did for the past few years without messing ith the new series.

6. Viper_486

Viper_486 Cobraaa!

Same here.
    There is so much good stuff coming out of the line so far, I really want to see where it will go.

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    The original Transformers series (and movie) was animated in japan. Written in america, yes. but technically "made" in japan.

The original Transformers toys were made by Takara, a japanese toy company. takara still makes Transformers today, in cooperation with hasbro.

I do not see this as evidence that the actual nation of japan prefers to have sex with.. other japans? Really, thats the only way a country could be gay. and that's just getting into a whole fetish I want to pretend doesnt exist.

8. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I really hope this guy is an act put on by some bored forum troll and not a real person. I'd hate to lose what very little hope I have left for the future of human intelligence.

9. butz

butz slippery when wet

I hope this new guy isn't another staff prank to post as some idiot/asshole and annoy us all. Heres hoping he gets IP banned before the end of the day.

10. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Only insofar as what was originally supposed to be wave 2 is now split up over two waves. Instead of four new Deluxes, two new molds and two redecos, shipping in wave 2, the new molds will come out as wave 2 and the redecos as wave 3. I would assume the Voyager waves have been split up in the same fashion (Jetfire in wave 2, presumably Soundwave in wave 3, instead of both debuting in wave 2).

This is not true. The first mention of a show named "Transformers: Heroes" was by Grebo, a lontime member of alt.toys.transformers who supposedly got the name from Cartoon Network's 2006 schedule, back in December 2005, thereby preceeding any other rumors.

11. butz

butz slippery when wet

I'd really like to see some confirmation that we're actually getting a voyager Soundwave in Classics. At this point, I'm starting to get a little worried; theres been no further evidence of him beyond that old listing we saw. Everyone else from that list was in Kickback's report (of which we've seen all but Cliffjumper) but Soundwave was strangely absent.