So What's After Cybertron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Larkin Vain, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Larkin Vain

Larkin Vain Collector Reborn!

I'm just wondering if those in the know, know what's after Cybertron. Will there be a new transformers series or will Cybertron still continue on?

Thanks

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

The next big thing we've got in store is the live action movie and the toys associated with it. Until then, we've got the TransFormers Classics toys to tide us over. There's also supposed to be a "Transformers Heroes" show from Cartoon Network sometime in the future.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    There will be a huge black hole. Anything you hear or see about a live action movie, "Classics" toys or a new TV show called "Transformers: Heroes" is a big fat lie.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Joe knows best. ^

5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D 

6. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

So thats it, thats it!! Well they best get cracking on completing the story..

7. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

hopefully that TF: Heros show isn't a bunch of crap, other wise the movie, if you care for it.

8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So the black hole from Cybertron/Galaxy Force ate all following lines and media?

That black hole's an a**hole.

9. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I blame Superboy Prime. He's the new 'a wizard did it.'

10. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    WHAT WE KNOW:

The "Transformers Classics" line has taken shape to be a line consisting of at least 3 waves now, where only two waves were planned. The showing of "Thrust" (or was it Dirge?) only proves that the 3rd wave I saw planned in the Hasbro listing book is accurate. Ultra Magnus against Skywarp shows that we will be getting repaints, and the last time I bugged a Hasbro guy about repaints of Starscream in to Skywarp and Thundercracker, I was told the chances were "PRETTY HIGH".

Cartoon Network is soliciting a new show called "TRANSFORMERS HEROES" in which the Transformers land on a futuristic Earth where the humans already have contact with their own worker-robots. But apparently the worker-robots have a secret that may destroy everything. This goes in line with Aaron Archer's BotCon 05 coments that the next Transformers cartoon would be produced in America. Apparently, Cartoon Network is the production studio. This hopefully means a better timeslot, because Cartoon Network loves to pimp their own shit.

WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW

How far Classics is planning to last. Probably no further than May of 2007 because then movie toys should be out in full blitz. Unless Hasbro plans to really push Classics to get everyone psyched up and such.

Is Transformers Heroes a continuation of anything?

Does Nevermore wash the area between his legs?

STAY TUNED!

11. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

According to my ultra-top-secret source at Hasbro Germany, who's my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate... no.

But it will be repainted in black and teal as Nemesis Crotch. Watch for it, you heard it here first!

12. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

:thumb 

Nevermore:

You made a joke! You must teach me how to do that sometime.
    I find that, while I have a theoretical understanding of this science, results of actual experiment have fallen short of predictions.

13. Tannerbot2000

Tannerbot2000 Well-Known Member

you know, one day im just going to have to go to one of these cons to see what all the hype is about. That or kidnap kickback and see exactly how he gets all his information.

14. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    I just hope this new series would not be another show with no argument at all.

15. butz

butz slippery when wet

Wait a minute, Thrust? Do you mean Ramjet, which we just saw for the first time, or am I seriously missing some news here? and what does this third wave listing consist of??

16. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Sounds like the plot to LOOOOOOOONATICS UNLEASHED!

17. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

TMNT fast forward...

18. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

Other than a news brief on Seibertron.com, we have no idea that this info is true. None of the "sources" checked out. For all anyone knows, someone made it up based on a vague ref from Archer and a long-forgotten rumor from a comic book rumor site: SilverBulletComicBooks.com.

19. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    My guess is that Cybertron will not carry on - I think it was meant to be the final part in an Armada/Energon/Cybertron trilogy.

My bet is that the Classics will tide people over/get them excited about TFs again until the movie, which will then become the dominant line for about half a year or so - the good news with the movie, though, is that we'll probably be getting most to all of the figures in one shot, as it wouldn't make sense to release Jazz 5 months after the movie has debuted.

After that, though, I'm not sure - they could conceivably go with an entirely new series, or they may just let everything settle back down, waiting for the next movie (and toyline) to hit. I think we'll see a RiD-style show between movies 1 and 2, where it's a self-contained story (unlike Arm/Ener/Tron or Beast Wars/Machines).

20. AlphaTrion23

AlphaTrion23 Banned

good because the only good TF show was G1 and it was made in good old america. *Snip*

I'd suggest you do not use that term as derogatory comment in future.
    You may not like Japan, and that is your entitlement, but continue to use that term as a derogatory comment and you will be finding another forum to post in.

Boardwise