So what is going to be the next big thing?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GuitarPrime1986, Dec 29, 2014.

1. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

Yeah, an off world movie would be awesome. I think that if they simplified the CGI, then they could do one somewhat easily.

2. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

I think that they would work if they were just robots. Or maybe they appear to be mean ass robots for the longest, and maybe someone blows their armor off, revealing an organic alien creature inside.

3. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    Awesome idea, almost reminds me of
    Evangelion
    where they turn out to be
    demons/the devil

As for earth, I vote dirty four vs Galvatron, with Bumble Bee as the new leader.

New Autobots:
    Brawn: Toyota Supra (otherwise pretty G1 based)
    Rack 'n' Ruin: ONE tank (don't come apart to transform)
    Dinobot Air Hammer: Parasaurolophus (has flight capabilities in both modes via jetpack, dino head becomes hammer like hand in bot mode)

New Decepticons:
    Tux; need I say more? Oh yeah, I do; he'd be the new second in command.
    Trypticon: White, blue, and green combiner (not super huge or city bot, but still very badass fighter w/ Joseph Leidy like proportions)
    1. Fang: Blue and white Steeljaw animal (robot mode is obvious Cybertron Snarl homage): Head/neck
    2. Overkill: Blue and white whatever Ravage is (T-Rex esque robot mode, but still looks like a somewhat humanoid robot): Arms/backpack
    3. InTerrorGator (capatalization to make wordplay more obvious): Blue and green Cybertronian terrapin/alligator (bascially a new version of Terragator): Torso
    4. Scrapmetal: Green and white Scorpio nokisus: Legs/waist/tail

New Creator-hired bounty hunters:
    Bludgeon: Cybertronian tank (would actually be colorful, despite Cybertronianness; very humanoid like Lockdown; doesn't have a ship since he's supposed to emerge on Earth as a surprise)
    Dreadwind and Darkwing: Bludgeon's minions who attach to his back in their Cybertronian rocket booster modes (he has to get to Earth somehow and he yet again doesn't have a ship)

If they do delay the epic showdown with the creators until the final movie (which I think is actually a really good idea), they could do it by having Optimus detect the aforementioned Bludgeon and his minions heading towards Earth and having to stop them before they get there.

Sorry for how disorganized this all is. :lol 

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Miracle Masterpiece

News Credits:
    The reason for that chaos is that someone played Whats New Pussycat 21 times.

5. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    unicron

with blue balls of death

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Maybe it would be better to have anything big.

The first movie didn't have anything big just Autobots and Decepticons fighting it out with Prime and Megatron being complete equals in combat.

Second movie they go big with Devastator but they all super sized the disappointment of having Devastator killed with one shot by a human super weapon that just sort of comes out of nowhere when they need a super weapon and then that super weapon is never heard of or used ever again.

Third movie honestly I can't for the life of me remember what happened to the Driller. I guess someone killed it or something maybe?

Still haven't got up the courage to face the disappointment of the 4th film but a common complaint I hear is how they hyped up the Dinobots in the trailers and ads only to have almost no Dinobot time in a very long movie.

Just seems like big equals big disappointment in the live action universe. Something big almost has to be something Decepticon because the Autobots are already so over powered that adding anything powerful to the Autobots is just overkill.

7. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    the driller kept going until it opened a worm hole.

8. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    star seeker pirates or the seacon beast wars pirates would be awesome.

9. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

A plot that isn't all over the place. That'll be the new big thing or atleast it should be.

10. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. depthcharge82

depthcharge82 Maximal

i got it.... Omega Supreme

12. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

Someone mentioned about having Optimus and Megatron as equals like they were in the first movie, though I have heard the reason for Optimus being much stronger later (and the Decepticons a lot weaker), is that fans didn't like Optimus being that "weak" in the first movie.
    So I think it's a situation there we must be careful with what we ask for as we might not like it then we get what we ask for.

Anyway, the live-action movies has but themselves into a spiral there the next movie must be bigger than the last.

As a Unicron fan I do want a live-action representation of him. But I do not think the movieseries as it is now would do him any justice as I have noticed the trend in the movieverse of that the bigger sizewise the villain is, the more mindless they are. And I don't want that.

I though have a feeling the Quints will be next.

13. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

Interesting ideas. Bludgeon with a Lockdown type of face sounds great though!

14. JazzIsBeast

JazzIsBeast Well-Known Member

I don't think TF move fans really give a f*ck about what critics think.

15. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    This would be interesting, I admit. But I'm not sure I want to see robot/organic hybrids as the Creators were portrayed/designed. This may lead to the direction of Head/God/Target Masters, where organics bond with TFs to be badass. (I really don't think that should happen for TF5 but I have a nasty suspicion it might form part of the human angle)

And as to new bots...

More bots with animal modes to trigger the Beast Wars!

Or alternately, Triple Changers. Even if they may be impossible with Earth modes, they could still go with Cybertonian alt modes like Megatron being a jet/tank. How awesome would a live-action Springer (copter/automobile) or Snapdragon (dragon/jet) be?

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Crazy idea but instead of attempting big what if they just stuck to basics and kept it simple. You could still introduce new characters and add concepts to the film universe but at some point bigger just isn't better.

Yea in Star Wars the Death Star is the size of a small moon but what brings people back again and again isn't the size of what the Rebels destroyed but the characters. While something big might make good trailer material chemistry between the team members and villains that can be a threat until almost the last frame might be the thing to make people happier than how can we work a bigger thing into the movies.

17. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    this, also like this person said, why not keep the epic showdown until the 6th movie with Unicron or the creators instead of wasting it on the 5th one. But hey this is Bay and co we are talking about. BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER to them.

18. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    And this is why I think the first film remains as such a classic. I agree to some extent but there still needs to be that extra something that draws the audience to spend their money.

If the Creators are the architects of the Transformers species, then I'd imagine their world to be unlike anything Hollywood has ever seen. Throughout the years Hollywood has portrayed many alien worlds, and some turn out quite well.

Vitaly Bulgerov made some great designs and I'll trust he can give us something remarkable. I said dream on my earlier post because I don't think Paramount would invest a higher budget to make this happen.

Despite the fact that the transformers continue to be stuck on earth (boring really) internationally the films do really well.

Triple-changers would be cool to see, I'd pay to watch Blitzwing along side some Decepticons on earth.

19. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    Not anymore :) 

20. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Aspie :)

News Credits:
    Hopefully characters who arnt glaring stereotypes.