So what do you think of Sari now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Omega Charge, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm pretty sure her shivving her best friend got that right out of her head.

Plus, from a characterization standpoint, that makes total sense. You can tell she's been chomping at the bit forever to actually get out there and fight with the Autobots, and now that she finally can, she wants to show them what she can do.

2. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

I just hope she can show them, I mean she kinda killed the awesomeness of the first time by going out of control and shivving Bumblebee and with how they mentioned bypassing the circuts that caused the 'glitch' I worry if we'll ever get to see Sari in that combat form agian.

3. AMG

AMG Old School

I like her the same now as I always have. No opinion change here.

4. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think now that she couldn't control herself, she's going to go through one of those phases where she's to afraid to get involved in case she makes the same mistakes like last time and actually kill someone this time though.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    As long as she doesn't win the series or become the total focus point and shove the TFs into the story background then I don't mind.

I think that protoform was actually going to become Megatron's new chin. The pod kinda looks like Sentinel Prime's chin. :p 
    The series will end with her killing Megatron by shoving the restored Allspark into his chest. :D 

6. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I don't think I have a problem with "upgraded" Sari as long as she is an assit to the team and not a trump card. Also, from what I understand, the Key lost it's juice which I'm kinda glad about that one. The key kept acting as a deus ex machina. It kinda made the significance of people getting hurt sorta shallow.

"OH NO! Prowl is hurt"

*Prowl is keyed in his slot*

"Yay! Prowl is okay!"

EDIT: I dunno about you guys, but that protoform was grose, we just saw trans-jinas breaking out! Sorry, had to throw that joke in. :D 

7. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    Sari will be the new key. I bet she quickly finds out she can heal Transformers somehow now. But there'll probably be a trade-off. The power will need time to recharge. She can either use her weapons powers or her healing powers. Then that'll mean she can't be off kicking ass in a battle and then heal her friends at the end. That might mean Prime and the others try to keep her out of fights in case they need healing from her after. Which will frustate Sari no end. And Ultra Magnus will want to contain Sari and take her back to Cybertron as Autobot property since she's sorta the new Allspark.

8. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    i say that she is black arachnias daughter it would explain why her protoform excepted human dna so readily and also why she would be small like an autobot since ba started out as one. who knows how long BA was active on earth before the autobots woke back up. make perfect sense without bringing arcee, the alspart, or a deactivated megatron into play. now as to why ba would place her "egg/protoform" in sumdacs lab is another question entirely.

9. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    There certainly could be a connection to Black Arachnia. Someone pointed out Sari's weapons and powers were like ones we've seen other Autobots use (Magnus' hammer, Blurr's speed). And what's Black Arachnia's (and Elita One's) special power? Stealing other Transformers' weapons and abilities. :) 

10. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I thought it was a good trade off. She gets the ability to fight, but we lose the key. My girlfriend (who has hated Sari quite a bit) now finds her less annoying.

11. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

she needs to be killed by megatron, or POKE'd by Lugnut

12. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    she's pretty cool, i enjoyed seeing her kick ass, and even shiving bb, lol, i found that a plot twist

13. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

sariistheabsolutmostannoying,pretentious,andsuckytransformershumanbesideskiker,infact,ithinkshestryingtobekiker,shestryingtobeusefulbutbecomeingmoreannoyingatethesametime.ibetthatmeg'sheadhadtotakeagiantdumpandtheresultwassari'sprotoform.shesucks!:eek: 

14. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Nooooooo...

Ratchet said "basically organic, but her circuitry is Cybertronian."

I also can't see her as a Mary-Sue because she didn't "save the day all super-cool like". Frankly, she nearly killed Bumblebee because she couldn't control herself, left the key in which draiend it (which nearly killed Bumblebee again) and had to be zorched down by Ratchet. Oh, and all the property damage.

Frankly, that's a lot of failure for a Mary-Sue. She didn't come off as all-powerful, but uncontrolled and inexperienced. She did one useful thing (smash the Rock Lord, curse you Gobots!) and then had to be stopped herself.

I find her the most tolerable and even interesting-to-watch human sidekick to date.

- Coeloptera

15. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

ULTRA STRETCHED THREAD! :O

Anyways, what's POKE?

16. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have been giving this some serious thought lately people.

when omega supreme was dieing ratchet put him into a sort of modified stasis lock so that while he could not go on living at the time as a living being he could still at the very least go on to play a continuing role in life among his fellow autobots.

we also know that prowl will die at some later point during the end of season 3.so who's to say that sari does not at some later point go on to actually bond with prowls body to gain a entirely cybertronion body for herself but with her still being able to seperate from prowls body as well.

in essence her becoming a mix of both godmaster and brainmaster as a autobot warrior

17. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Dang it, GENOZAUR! Put a spoiler warning on that!

18. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    She's cool with me. Never had a problem with her.

19. RonimusPrime

RonimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Punch Of Kill Everything. The big atom-bomb ground pound-y thing? :p 

20. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

Which also premiered in today's episode. (though sadly Sari didn't make an appearance AT ALL!!)