So was Megatron from BW the same one from g1?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Bro The Jackal, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Yeah, there's no doubt that Ravage is the same, as the show states it.

I simply forgot to have him in my list, because...I forgot about him. I mentally went through the main chars on the show, forgot to include guests in my recalling.

Yup, that's true. Never had the fig so never bothered to read his bio before. So he would definitely fit in the "Not 100% proven but most likely is" list, along w/TM2 Prowl.

List 'em and link 'em to prove it.

The rest of your argument is just, "Ben Yee may be a fan but...I like his fanfic", so, I'll skip arguing with you on that, since i do not like his bios, and I'm definitely not alone in that.

Also, TM2 Prowl and Magnaboss Prowl (who's stated as being feral, which isn't a G1 Prowl trait at all) can not BOTH be G1 Prowl and coexist simultaneously. So only one can be, and TM2 Prowl's toy bio gives more credence to him being so.

Also, no, Yee's bios aren't done as part of a storyline, which is my point. If there's a comic, with an actual plotline and story, that has it stated that magnaboss is G1 guys reborn, and explains TM2 Prowl and Fuzor-Bolt, that's a different thing. A reference guide with some artwork is, in no way, a storyline. The only reason I give toy bios such weight is that all of them come 100% approved from Hasbro (or Takara, either way, the official creators signed off on it) - work from 3rd parties like IDW does not.

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Whats a matter, cant do your own research???

And this is not the first time you and I have disagreed, and this isint the first time you try to challenge me to prove something....and you always fail because you know damn well I can always back up my claims.

According to Hasbro the Unicron trilogy is all connected, in other words all 3 shows count as 1 source.

Well within that series their are a number of cases of different toys/characters with the same names.Most notably with Ironhide.

Minincon Ironhide
    Ironhide (2003) - Mini-Con - www.tfu.info

Autobot Ironhide
    Ironhide (2004) - Autobot - www.tfu.info

And like I said, according to Hasbro all 3 shows are connected so that means its all 1 source.

And just in case you try to nitpick that on apart heres 2 cases from the G1 line.

Case 1:

Sky High (Pretender)
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_High_(Pretender)

Sky High (Micromaster)
    Sky High (Micromaster - Transformers Wiki)

Case 2:

Barrage [Insecticon]
    Barrage (1985) - Decepticon Gunner - www.tfu.info

Barrage [ Micromaster Combiner Astro Squad]

Barrage (1990) - Autobot Interstellar Defense - www.tfu.info

I proved my point so I wont bother pointing out any other cases.
    No the rest of my argument was "his connections to the show and later the comics makes his speculation more worthy then your dismissal".

And like I said I havent heard many complaints about the contents of the bios.

And even if there are lots of complaints, that doesnt discount their validity.
    Actully it doesnt.

TM2 Prowls says that he "believes" he is G1 Prowl.

Well what he believes does not give him more credence.
    Sorry buddy but they were.

If you read every single one of the BW IDW profiles you will see some of the plotlines to their 2 stories and how they are all connect.

And Hasbro gave their approval to IDW on these books.

Hasbro wanted a story to try to connect the Japanese BW with the Americal BW and IDW was paid to do the job.