So, there was a MURDER right up stairs...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wheeljaxx, Mar 12, 2008.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

... and i heard nothing.

some of you may recall me being evicted from my apartment last month, so i moved in with my girlfriend (the girl in the new sig pic btw) I"ve been here LESS than a month, and right upstairs, last night, there was a murder of the guy who lived there.

I was up till 3am and i heard nothing. The cops are still here, doing the CSI thing upstairs. They came down about an hour ago to ask some questions. I know there are only 2 apts per floor, 3 floors, so there arn't many tennants to run into. I know there are older gentleman living up there, one seemed to have some high class company as i ran into the group last week, but there was also one lebanese gentlman up there as well... I have no idea which it was.

It's a secure building, you have to have keys, or get buzzed in. The walls are VERY thin, and yo ucan hear through the floor. My room is right beneath where the cops are doing the investigation as i can here them up there, so i wonder what the heck happened that i didn't hear anything when i was awake, or was woken up when it occured.

theres no elevator, so it's a walk up, and the "murderer" had to have walked past my floor.

man, scary stuff.

2. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Damn man, that is scary. Did they say how the person died? If he was suffocated you might not have heard anything. Or died in his sleep.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Thats pretty freaky, but are they sure its a murder?...if it is then maybe it was a ninja or a hitman since you didn't anything.

4. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

I have this weird thing where I wake up BEFORE things happen. Like in college my windo blinds ripped themselves out of the ceiling and came crashing down onto the furnace. I woke up like 10 seconds before it happened. I also do this whenever the power goes out for some reason. Knowing me I would have prolly woken up and heard the whole thing O.O scary

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

the officer who came to ask me questions said "man upstairs was killed this morning" that, and that they are STILL up there leads me to believe it was foul play. if not, it would be them in and out if it was natural causes, and he would have said "died"

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    better call grissom and nick

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    damn ninjas are everywhere

8. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I'm surprised you didn't hear a thing. Or did you sleep murder him?

9. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dang dude! Be careful and take care of yourself. I doubt whoever it was would ever come back, but you never know...

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah, ninjas. butt ninjas.

11. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I'll be back........

j/k damn that sucks.

A bullet went thru my parent's bedroom window a few weeks ago. They didn't discover it for a few hours, they were downstairs, and its a big house. Some guy was robbed down the street, ran after them, firing a pistol as he ran. One bullet went thru the window and came to rest on the floor, right past their waterbed, which would have been really nice if it hit the bed

12. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

they actually now have a suspect in custody, a guy who lives downstairs. a drunk who is known to frequent the guy upstairs and drink together. Looks like it was just a case of each drinking to much, a small argument, and then a stabbing. may not even be intentional.

13. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    that's good. I'm glad its not Luka from 2nd floor.

14. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i live on the 2nd floor, and my neighbors name is not luka, LOL

15. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    That's crazy, man. Glad you're ok, feel bad for the accused and the victim though.

One morning last July, a guy living in my building (upstairs and across the hall from my place) shot his apartment up with a rifle, then got in a brief standoff with the cops. I didn't hear any of the gunshots and had no idea what was going on until I left my place and the police, taking cover in the patio right below my balcony, told me to hustle my ass around the corner. Crazy bugger actually climbed down from his third-floor balcony and tried to get into the apartment below him; if he'd lived on the other side of the hall I might not be here.

16. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    holy crap that would freak me out but i did live somewhere that my neighbor had there house busted in my the police because they had been selling drugs out of it!

17. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Time to call 'the wolf'

18. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I had a neighbor kill himself once. He was not found for 3 days. I thank god it was during the winter and his heat was off. Sad though, he also worked with me at the same employer. He shot himself thru the heart.

19. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    That's scary shit, Wheeljaxx. I'd get the hell out of there if something like that happened (regardless of why- not offering advice there, if it sounded like it).

20. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Glad you are ok and that there is no psycho ax murderer or something stalking your building.