So there is no way to make Jetfire online match his story mode colors?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I tried and it looked and I can't make him white. So now I have a red one that'll be running around online lol.

2. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah the lack of colour selection kinda puts a damper on the create a character feature. hopefully they will release some sort of DLC that lets you have every colour.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope we don't have to pay for extra colors :( 

4. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Severely bummed by the lack of color edits. Especially since you can't get a black or white!

5. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

yea, it was kind of cheesy how the selection was..left little to variety :/. would have been nice if they included more colors or even like pre-made designs like flames (Hot Shot style) or some autobot/ decepticon logos to slap on the cars..because the lack of colors made the online battles seem quite off and have to depend on the names that pop up to know who really is on your side and not XD

6. KAGE

KAGE aka: GibsonKAGE

News Credits:
    Yeah I was SO irritated by the lack of colors. It defeats the purpose of even having a create-a-character! The multi-player is cool n' all but at least give us a wide range of colors if were not able to swap parts, ect.....

7. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

As long as it's packed in with some more customization options (I'd settle for a new/unique chassis or two), I'll pay for it.

I know we'll never get a build-a-Transformer customization, that'd be WAY too much to try and figure out at this time, but they could have at least thrown in a wider color selection on each side. Maybe I want a bright orange and pink Decepticon?