So the Hub is about a month away from release

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by guard convoy, Sep 19, 2010.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    so yeah, in a month, it is possible that we could be seeing transformers: prime, is anyone excited? i know i am, even though i'll have to watch episodes on here

though i am curious, since a local channel here runs a discovery kids block where they air shows off that network, i wonder if the hub will take over that and ill get to see prime that way.....

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's hard to say. If my memory is correct, they said that TFP wasn't going to air for the initial premiere of the HUB. We also haven't heard of when it'll start-up. Though I think it's a safe bet that it'll happen before the end of the year.

Personally I'm hoping they offer the episodes online. I don't get the Discover Kids channel, so I won't be getting the HUB when it starts up. If not, it's inevitable that someone will put them up on youtube (it's how I saw at least half of Animated's episodes for the first time).

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    hell, that is how i saw the first two seasons along with the season three opener of animated

and how i will be watching prime, that is, if time warner cable doesn't gets ready in time before hand, if they are ready, well, i gonna watch prime on tv baby

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Perhaps when the The Hub starts up next month they will at least start running ads about when new shows like Transformers Prime and GI Joe are going to start.

I don't know if I'd call it excitement or not but they most definitely have most definitely sparked my curiosity. Some things so far have me saying oh yes and some things having me say oh no, but I really want to see what it's like rather than having to guess based off just a tiny bit here and a tiny bit there.

Heck I'm always up for more good cartoons on TV.

5. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    We already had a perfectly serviceable TF cartoon on TV until it and its toy-line were prematurely cancelled, so I'm curious, but not excited. Probably because I'm one of the few people who don't care about 'name' actors, (or ones I didn't grow up with) as long as the characters and stories are good. And I can't see Prime's crew blowing this out of the water: there's nothing we've seen so far that is particularly groundbreaking or even ambitious.

Plus the show won't be ready for a few months, probably until early next year. Better that than it being rushed, I guess.

6. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    Excited? Hmmmm.... I'm still on the fence about TF: Prime. I hope it does well.

7. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm just hoping that someone hosts torrents of it like Dark lord prime did during animated's run

8. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I hope the show does well, but I'm still not liking the whole "more human drama than ever" aspect. That and Starscream's design.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Human drama could be good though, if it is meant in that there's a group like The Machination hanging back in the shadows plotting to use TF technology for their own ends, introducing a third faction of "human built" TFs who're hostile to both sides. That I could see happening, and it would be great fun to watch.

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    you guys probably already know my awnser

11. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

What channel is the HUB on or is it its own Channel? I have Direct TV if that helps.

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    It will replace Discovery Kids.

I don't get Discovery Kids, so I won't be getting Hub.

13. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Sweet I got it.