So Runabout...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When will Runabout be going on sale and at what price? I haven't joined the TFCC yet but I'm thinking about it very heavily. I have untill March 16th to join and still get Runamuck, right?

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Yes, March 16th is the Runamuck cutoff date. Runabout is supposedly going on sale in the next week to two weeks, if I remember correctly, and he's likely to run you between $50-$60. Towards the lower end of that scale.

I think.

3. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    So Sideburn was only $32 last year and this year it’s going to be 50+?

So what’s the reason behind such a steep price hike other than the likelihood of them following Botcom and 3rd party distributions lead?

This is my first time joining this fan club but if things are this bad with the supply and demand factor then it will certainly be my last!

Here it is I’m thinking Funpub is in business to make money and it’s turning out that they have more free item than items for actual sale.

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

...Sideburn was the 'freebie' figure. It's lower price is due to this fact. Runamuck will also be this price, or close to it, after all the 'freebie' ones have been sent out. Runabout, one of the exclusive figures, costs significantly more, just as Cheetor and Ramjet from last year did.

5. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    This here is exactly why I don't have P/CP. I'll get one some day, maybe if I can find a good deal on a loose one, but I don't like the toy enough to drop nearly $200 on it.