So, no 2 disc edition dvd for Dark of the Moon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AllSpark Shard, Mar 7, 2012.

1. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked but I havent visited the boards in some time and well, searching a similar topic produced no results. So I'm forced to ask...will there be a 2 disc special edition dvd for Dark of the Moon?

Only the barebones version is available to date on dvd, as far as I know, and of course, the blu-ray version. I guess the extra features and material that would be added to a 2 disc dvd edition was already included in the blu-ray, so why release a 2 disc dvd.

Guess 2 disc edition dvds are becoming a dying breed nowadays, in favor of blu-ray.

Or is there word of a 2 disc dvd version? Is still hope? Or should I get the blu-ray instead? Thanks for your help.

2. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The special features are exclusive to the Limited Edition 7-Disc Collector Boxset and to the mass retail 4-Disc Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy release.

Best bet is to just bite the bullet and get a blu-ray player since A) DVD's have already started to be phased out, and B) most studios aren't wasting the time or money anymore making multi-disc DVD sets - it's ALL going blu-ray. Plus blu-ray players will still play DVD's, so it's win/win.

Or you can just search the special features on YouTube. They are all up there as well.

3. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Well, I doubt there is anything cut since the movie was damn long in itself