So my phones available or an upgrade...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Embryoyo, May 27, 2011.

1. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

So currently I am available for an upgrade and I have an iPhone 3Gs, and I was thinking about getting an iPhone 4, but when I was at the AT&T store I saw Samsung Infuse and I am kinda torn between the two phones. I was wondering if anyone here has either phone and let me know what they think of each phone. Right now I am leaning towards the Samsung Infuse, just the only thing that sucks about if I get that is that I lose my games I download for my iPhone. So I would love to hear thoughts from people, good, bad, whatever. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. DeathAnghell

DeathAnghell Beast Wars!

I've had an iPhone 4 since last July and it's been a huge disappointment. The phone's design is awesome and it looks great. I've had hardware issues with both of mine though. My first one worked flawlessly but it had a giant yellow blob in the screen. The second one drops calls, freezes, lags, and has an overly sensitive screen. If my second one weren't so messed up, I'd consider it the best non-Android phone on AT&T right now.

The iPhone 5 should be out soon, so I personally would wait for that. From what I've heard the Samsung Galaxy S II is the best phone on the market. If you can afford it, get one.

3. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I've had the iPhone 4 for almost a year now. I've got nothing bad to say about it. I think that because someone who has had a bad experience tends to be louder that one who is satisfied there's way too much negativity out there.

If you want to wait till very late Summer/Fall then you could pick up the iPhone 5. Rumor has it that it will be realeased later than usual this year.

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Had my iPhone 4 for a year. Works fine. Tired of the crappy stranglehold Apple has over it, though :( 

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    just got an iphone and i enjoy it alot.

6. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had an iPhone 4 since November and it's by far the best phone I've had. Never dropped a call, never had it freeze up, not a single problem.

I would wait a bit though and just get the iPhone 5 in a few months