So much for the Thank-You Letters

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Apr 1, 2012.

1. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    I realized that if Bay is returning for TF4, then what were the point of these?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    He wasn't THEN...

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ^This

4. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

This was probably before he decided to return. Although, I wish that he wasn't coming back. I'd like to see a new director's take on the franchise.

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I don't get what you're asking, OP. What was the point of the thank you letters? Uh, to thank Michael Bay? "You believed in us, our power and our story. And you responded with three spectacular, larger-than-life movies that'll be enjoyed for years. We'll follow you into battle anytime." That seems pretty self-explanitory. Yes, the thank-you letters would've been slightly more "magical" had there not been any Bayformers movies after this, but they didn't know. And so what if there is/are going to be more? They thanked the director for three big movies. But that doesn't mean that the thank-yous have lost their lustre. Do you expect ILM and Hasbro to take back those thank-you letters? "You're doing a fourth one? Well forget about that letter we gave you! Give it back! Umph! We'll give this back to you once the fourth movie is released!" Do you take back baby shower presents when you find out your friend is having a second baby? No. Is it pointless for grandparents to send birthday cards for your fourth and fifth birthday? No. Three movies, they thanked Bay. There's practically nothing to be discussed here.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    those were written when DOTM was meant to be his last. but with the huge amount of money DOTM got,

Paramount and Hasbro: Look DOTM got tons of money!, we must make a fourth film, lets get bay back!
    Bay: No i am not doing TF4, i wanna do pain and Gain *some point later* i am doing TF4 its coming in 2014

so yeah it was cause paramount and hasbro decided to do tf4 and somehow got bay back

7. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    TylerMirage has got it again, but like he said, there wasn't even anything to be "got".

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    He lied to us.....

...he made a grave mistake.