So many video games yet I'm so bored.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Recall, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I have the whole day off, I have about 110 Xbox 360 games at the moment, and have the 20 or so best ones/current in arms reach, yet I still don't know what to do.

Battlefield 3: I've played so much Multiplayer I've had enough and the single player is so poor I have no desire to try and work my way through it.

Halo Reach: Campaign finished, 99% of achievements gotten. It won't let me play online in any gametype unless I drop 1200 points for the Anniversay update. No thanks.

Rayman Origins: At that point where it's too hard to continue and it is more frustating than fun, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Portal 2: Completed in every way possible.

Dragon Age Origins: Finished 4 times, not gonna play it again.

Batman Arkham City: No idea how to solve the remaining riddler trophies, not interested in the chore.

Borderlands: 100% done.

Mass Effect 1 & 2: Played them enough.

Call of Duty MW3: Fucking horrible.

LA Noire: Punishes me for not being as good as it wants, instead of just accepting my choices, turns me off it.

So many games, so little to care about them. Either I've completed them or they have things about them that the simple thought of putting the disc in my console is enough for me not to do it.

Final Fantasy XIII - No idea where I should be going after this long of an absense. Yes I'm beyond the linear section.

Fallout New Vegas: Can't finish my playthrough due to game bug, cant be bothered re-doing everything all over again for another 60+ hours.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

2. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    Skyrim.

3. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Go fishing ... I'd love to be off today

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Done on my PS3. 88% of the trophies. Everything I want to get done, I've done. All main quests and faction stuff completed. Level 50 too.

5. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i have been having a lot of fun with hard corps uprising as of late, also looking forward to MGS HD.

what about firing up an old classic?

6. blackTtop

blackTtop No this is not Patrick...

Shadow of the Colossus/ICO collection is always my number one recommendation.

Also Uncharted, both Dead Spaces, Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time, all Assassin's Creeds, and Infamous 1 and 2.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I thought i was the only one; ive had many nights with time on my hands, cant decide what to play and end up watching TV..

8. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Dark Souls...70% complete so far and can't wait to finish so I can start all over... :) 

9. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Get the Mass Effect 3 demo. Go and download other demos. Go outside?

10. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

You my friend need a game with a high learning curve!

Half your time will be spent learning how to do the game, and the other half is applying what your learned and further enhancing your technique while playing it.

11. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had this issue with MMO's for the last 2 years. I used to be a hardcover DAOC and WoW player, then I started getting bored. And then I noticed a trend began. In 2010, I quit WoW all together and went to Star Trek Online. Inside of a month I hit max level and had pretty much done everything the game offered. (this was pre-borg patch that I never played)

Then I quit the online games all together. A few months later I found myself playing WoW again when Cataclysm (BTW, epic fail of an expansion) came out, hit max level and got bored.

I then hoped over to Rift on release and in the first month, hit 50, got bored again. I then noticed I was hitting max level but getting bored in these online games. I've done it in a few more game and most recently, Star Wars The Old Republic. I dunno, I think its time for me to go back to single player games cause it seems MMOs aren't keeping my attention very well.

I have been playing Dragon Age 2 lately and having a ball with it. Not getting bored in the least, on my second time through right now. When I'm done with it I'm considering picking up Skyrim.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I feel the same. Plenty of great games, no drive to play, yet so bored. Batman, Portal 2 and Saints the Third are are done. None of my old games are "old" enough to replay.

13. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

you should get it, its awesome! but anyways, i feel for ya. this also happens to me from time to time. i just take a break from video games and hit another hobby for a while.

14. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

Sometimes I end up spending more time reading up, shopping around, and then buying games than I do actually playing them. Games that I can buy from my couch have spoiled me badly. I have more games than I can count, and still nothing to do.

15. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I still have Red Dead Redemption to play. Not sure what percentage I'm at in the story. I bought the Zombies DLC that went on sale during the Christmas season of 2010. Never got around to it. Hell, I did the same thing with all 5 Fallout 3 DLCs. Took me over a year to finally boot up Fallout 3 and run through them. I still need to get back to Arkham City, I only beat the story once and did some side missions after.