So Many GREAT Universe/Classics And Animated Toys Coming Out My Head Is Spinning!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Oct 23, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Man, this "Golden Age" of TF collecting has me reeling. There is just so many great Universe/Classics and Animated figures coming out that I don't have the time or the money to keep up.......it's making my wallet and my head hurt.

I'm afraid I might slip so far behind on some of these great figures that I may never get them.....and I sure as sunshine may never get them at retail.

Anyone else feel the same way? THANKS FOR POSTING!!:) 

2. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Yes.

3. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    same here, but it's all gonna end once movie comes out full blast again...

4. lord ginrai

lord ginrai Beastie lover

News Credits:
    Yeah, then we're gonna have to get all those awesome movie figures again!
    Will this madness never end???

5. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yes it will and thats going to suck. i just hope it wont be a yr and a 1/2 before they comeback to getting the classics on a roll agin . So i have time to save cash for the classics. As thats all i buy of Tf.

6. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn Well-Known Member

i'm sticking just to animated and SWTFs. i promised myself that i would only buy a non-animated figure if it was shockwave.

So i'm fine. i'm just worried i'll have to clean out another shelf for TFA, i originally had them on one, got rid of movie so i had one for autobot and one for decepticon, and i'm almost out of room! O_O

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Not quite. I've screwed it on tight enough to last until we get wind of Movie toys. It might shoot off then.

I have a list of the stuff I want for the rest of the year, it's not too long.

8. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Hahaha, sarcasm sure is funny! ;) 

I'm quite loving the new TFU/C2 myself. Legends as Minibots is inspired. The Deluxe sized class figures makes for the perfect size for the cars and jets and the common soldiers of the G1 cast. The redesigns look great and I'm loving the fact that they're articulated and not just statues like the old guys. I'm also very very happy that they're not sticking to just pure early G1 and adding guys from all eras. Scourge as RiD Bruticus? Heck yeah! Stormcloud from Powerglide? Great idea! Size classes are a but funny (to be super G1 accurate they'd be Legends), but they're giant robots. They can remake their bodies, or upgrade or whatever. Besides it's G1 Inspired and not G1 All Over Again, so I can see PG being a large guy. His toy never made sense as a Minibot anyway.

Great stuff coming out, and I'm loving it. When the new movie comes out, my TF purchases will be cut down drastically. I'll buy the stuff that's added on to the Movie (old Classics and Cybertron molds like the Wal-Mart Exclusives) but very few movie guys...I'm just hoping that Hasbro doesn't cancel TFU/C2 when Movie comes out. I'd have for it to be gone for a year or more. I don't see why it should, we've got 3 TF lines going strong now, we could still have 3 going strong w/the movie. We've had that much or more in the past all going strong too, so Hasbro focusing just on Movie line sounds like a bad idea...

Anyway, I can't wait for the new stuff. And to see what's coming out after them!

9. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I for one can´t wait for the new movie figures:D