SO MAD at everyone BUT BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kaijumaster, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    BBTS was keeping me updated about when they were gonna get Botcon tigatron in, and they were being REALLY cool about it. I got a new email this afternoon saying it would be soon. checked and still nothing, checked an hour later....sold out, so I hate each and everyone of you who bought it. but BBTS thanks for the help anyways.

2. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

this should have probably been posted in the Toyark...

EDIT* Hey I was right!

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

How much does BBTS want for these? Hopefully not the $300 that greedy ass ebay sellers want.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

$300? god that molds not worth that much. it's only a deluxe. i won't pay more then $30 for any deluxe figure doesn't matter what it is.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

^ If he meant the 2006 exclusive, and not the X-9 Ravage repaint, it's actually even smaller - just a Scout - than a Deluxe, yet still going for crazy prices.

6. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Dammit! They had Megs/Waspinator. Anybody catch how much he wanted before they sold out (for that matter, did anyone GET one?)?

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was hoping to get an extra BC06 Tigatron as a gift while I was at the con, but when I saw the prices they were going for (at least one dealer was checking eBay in realtime for pricing fluctuations), I decided I didn't need an extra that badly.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Don't ya hate that feeling.

Sorda like when you're walking in TRU and seeing that they don't have any SW Clone packs on the shelf, after you just called and they said they did.
    Just to notice a scalper a second later with all 6 sets in his cart walking around the store.

Wanted to kill that guy . Should've slashed his grocery kart tires :lol 

*scrape scrape* "Hey man, WTF are you doing to my kart"

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I got a stroke of good luck on that today. Went to pick up classics and with the new setup, McFarlane is on the first aisle. Well there were about 5 guys huddled around 4 cases of NFL figures. So my friend and I walk right past to the ML aisle and there were TONS. And the worked was there. He actually told me they got some Variants in there somewhere. I managed to get Iron Man and Zemo. Zemo looked craptacular though so I was going to put him back when one of the McFarlane scalpers came around asking about variants. The worked said "Not anymore, these guys got them." The look on the guy's face was priceless. Then I passed him the Zemo saying I didn;t want it. He looked longingly at my Iron Man and reluctantly said thanks.

Ah...