So it was Barricade who*spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fonecrusher, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Who actually killed Wheeljack correct? Either that or I'm seeing things. Sorry I'm just confused first time I saw the movie the whole scene happened so damn quick and I just assumed it was Soundwave like in the books. However I saw the movie again last night and was genuinely surprised when I saw who I thought was Barricade, pull the trigger with Soundwave way off in the background playing no part in his death (aside from ordering it).

Needless to say it was a WTF moment for me, since I was almost certain Soundwave killed him when I saw it first time around.

2. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

Barricade pushed Que to the center of the pit.
    A Decepticon shoots him first.
    Barricade shoots him again, killing him.

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I think its good. Not only does Barricade return he gets a kill. Though, poor WJ :( 

4. Puntoue

Puntoue Well-Known Member

Same. I was just happy just to see Barricade back, but to get an Autobot kill, awesome.

5. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Yeah I like the role Barricade had in this movie, albeit a small one.
    He seems to be a very high ranking liutenant, below the likes of Soundwave and Shockwave, but still high up enough he can order and push around the grunt Cons.

Also I loved the bit where he made Bee sit down it was like "Remember me chump!" :D 

6. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Well the protoforms in military terms are like privates anyway so that isn't to big an accomplishment,but it was still cool to see him boss them around. Plus,I think it was neat how he spoke to them in cybertronian and english to the bots like the 'forms couldn't speak our languages :lol