So, if that ancient language of the primes is grafitied all over the world...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TankRizzo, Jul 8, 2009.

1. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

So, if that ancient language of the primes is grafitied all over the world...and it basically lays out where the matrix of leadership is...and only an ancient prime can read said language. Why doesn't The Fallen read the graffiti and go find the matrix???

2. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    I don't think all those Symbols lead to the location of the Matrix of Leadership at all. Those symbols probably repersent a history of what the Dynasty Primes were doing while here on Earth. However, I think the symbols that were transferred to Sam from the AllSark shard did hold the location to the Matrix though.

3. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Remember Thong Boy says the symbols were everywhere, and that the Transformers were here a long time. It doesn't necessarily have to mean where the matrix is. As a matter of fact consdering they were trying to hide it from the Fallen it is safe to say those symbols were for something else. Probably something along the same lines like the hyrogliphics in the Egyptian pyramids.The map to the matrix is in Sam's head, as the All Spark can not be destroyed only transfered.

4. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Well-Known Member

OK, that definitely makes sense.

[​IMG]

5. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I simply took it to mean that humans had accidently incorporated Transformer symbols into their language, and they were basicly writing gibberish on the walls. Kinda like Egyptian culture uses the Fallen for inspiration.